What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FSTA Experts’ League Fantasy Football Draft (1 Viewer)

Dez

Footballguy
This draft is in progress started at 7 PM ET.  14 team PPR league with the big names you all know in fantasy football.  It is being broadcasted LIVE on SiriusXM Radio.  I listened to the first hour in my car but I am bored now of sitting in a car so I am back here just watching the draft board if you care to follow along here it is or if you see this a few hours from now you can check out the final board.

https://rtsports.com/siriusxm-fsta

Surprise pick of the 1st round has to be Ajayi at 1.09

Surprise pick of the 2nd round has to be Keenan Allen at 2.04

Surprise pick of the 3rd round for me is one of Fitzgerald at 3.03, Mixon at 3.04 or Moncrief at 3.10

Last edited by a moderator:
14 team league and someone still rolled the dice with 4 straight WR's.  You do not so much of that in 12 teamers this year let alone 14 teamer.  Last year everyone was doing it I seen sometimes 3 teams going 4 straight WR's and 4-5 teams going 3 to start the draft you find that much rarer this year.

I like CDM drafting out of the third spot: Safe veteran WRs to pair with Zeke. Great strategy with a high floor. If he gets a few high ceiling guys like Martavis Bryant that would be my pick for the best team. 

I like CDM drafting out of the third spot: Safe veteran WRs to pair with Zeke. Great strategy with a high floor. If he gets a few high ceiling guys like Martavis Bryant that would be my pick for the best team. 
Goes with Brady very safe team 

I didn't know The Huddle was still around as a website, either. I think I last paid for their content when Bill Clinton was president. 

I didn't know The Huddle was still around as a website, either. I think I last paid for their content when Bill Clinton was president. 
I am in 3 dynasty leagues that use the huddle site as our main forum page for FA and RFA and other stuff.

Impressive forums at the Huddle! I feel young again. They don't seem to be active on Twitter which is where all the cool kids are hanging out these days. 

Favorites after five rounds:

• The Huddle
  • CDM
  • SiriusXM
Major bust potential:

• Rotowire
  • Football Diehards
  • Skilldrafting (#ZeroRB)
Takeaways:

• If rules allow, aggressively go for a Top 7 draft pick
  • #ZeroRB and #ZeroWR continue to be high risk/high reward strategies, if you're into that sort of thing

Surprise pick of the 1st round has to be Ajayi at 1.09

Surprise pick of the 2nd round has to be Keenan Allen at 2.04

Surprise pick of the 3rd round for me is one of Fitzgerald at 3.03, Mixon at 3.04 or Moncrief at 3.10
Moncrief before Robinson, Crabtree, Eddlemann and Sanders?  Parker before Crabtree, Eddlemann, Sanders and Bryant? 

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I am off to do a draft right now just about to start this will be my 5th of the season so far.  

Surprise pick of the 1st round has to be Ajayi at 9

Surprise pick of the 2nd round has to be Keenan Allen at 18

Surprise pick of the 3rd round for me is one of Fitzgerald at 31, Mixon at 32 or Moncrief at 38
I am in the middle of a draft and these guys went as follows:

Ajayi 14, Allen 47, Fitzgerald 65, Mixon 44, and Moncrief 54. 

Sure, these drafters may lay claim to being experts, but I'm not seeing that in the draft so far.

Typical 'expert' draft. Half the guys were either 4 sheets to the wind or have kept up with zero offseason information.

Users who are viewing this thread