What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Daughter Asked Me If Male Genitalia Had Little Brains Inside of Them (1 Viewer)

General Malaise

Footballguy
Heat wave hit our fair city hard over the weekend and to keep the brood cool, we filled up plastic pools in the back yard and splashed around both days.  My twin boys absolutely refuse to keep their swimsuits on, preferring the au natural look.  My daughter thinks this is hilarious, so they know by running around nude they can make her laugh.  Well, yesterday, she was looking at their junk, paused and asked my wife and I if "weenises" (her word) had little brains inside of them.  

And I didn't know how to answer that.  I still don't, honestly.  Feel like I owe her an answer, so please advice.  Thanks you.

I remember my son when he was around 4 years old. He's fresh out of the bath and looking at his naked self in the full length mirror. He grabs at his newts and looks at his mother and proclaims "HEY MOM! It looks just like a brain"

I look at him and say 'Well. You'll be doing more thinking with those than you could ever imagine so I guess that makes sense"

So if you consider a 4 year old boy the utmost authority on things like that, the answer is yes.

Heat wave hit our fair city hard over the weekend and to keep the brood cool, we filled up plastic pools in the back yard and splashed around both days.  My twin boys absolutely refuse to keep their swimsuits on, preferring the au natural look.  My daughter thinks this is hilarious, so they know by running around nude they can make her laugh.  Well, yesterday, she was looking at their junk, paused and asked my wife and I if "weenises" (her word) had little brains inside of them.  

And I didn't know how to answer that.  I still don't, honestly.  Feel like I owe her an answer, so please advice.  Thanks you.
solid 50,000th post.  

Users who are viewing this thread