What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***THE MOOCH: Mooch receives unprecedented "cease and desist" letter from Springsteen to stop listening to "Backstreets" on loop. Mooch too sad to rep (1 Viewer)

NEW - Mooch on Reince Priebus: “Rancid Penis” is “a ####### sith lord”

:lmao:  
“That’s what they do to you, they say, ‘golly gee’ to your face and they act like Richie Cunningham to your face,” Scaramucci told Vanity Fair. “They’re Richie Cunningham and they’re Opie from ‘The Andy Griffith Show,’ but they’re the f------ Sith Lord behind your back. They’re hitting you with a lightsaber behind your back.”

God I miss simpler times when I could just love The Mooch and things were less treason-y.

Poor Ron Howard. The guy had 2 major acting roles in his career, and both those characters have become the go-to analogies for "goody two shoes" character traits.

The Mooch doesn't forgive and he never forgets.  

Jennifer Jacobs‏Verified account @JenniferJJacobs

NEW: "Does the president want to lose everyone because of General Jackass?" Anthony Scaramucci says. The ex-White House comms director tells me he is doing media interviews to get a message to Trump about Chief of Staff John Kelly and “horrible" morale inside the WH.

New: Days after Trump hired him at the White House, Anthony Scaramucci reached out to Rob Goldstone, the man who arranged the Trump Tower Russians' meeting, reports @schwartzbCNBC

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/16/anthony-scaramucci-emailed-man-who-helped-set-up-trump-tower-meeting-with-russians.html?__source=sharebar|twitter&par=sharebar

Scaramucci emailed Rob Goldstone in July 2017 (after Goldstone was reported to have attended the Trump Tower meeting): " I just wanted to drop you a line to say if you ever need to pick my brains then my door is always open."

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/996769893520494592

New: Days after Trump hired him at the White House, Anthony Scaramucci reached out to Rob Goldstone, the man who arranged the Trump Tower Russians' meeting, reports @schwartzbCNBC

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/16/anthony-scaramucci-emailed-man-who-helped-set-up-trump-tower-meeting-with-russians.html?__source=sharebar|twitter&par=sharebar

Scaramucci emailed Rob Goldstone in July 2017 (after Goldstone was reported to have attended the Trump Tower meeting): " I just wanted to drop you a line to say if you ever need to pick my brains then my door is always open."

Seems to me that the "remain consistent and united" thing is more interesting than the "pick my brains" thing.  Innocent people who are telling the truth don't have to remind each other to remain consistent and united. Not that I want anything bad to happen to our precious boy, of course.

Seems to me that the "remain consistent and united" thing is more interesting than the "pick my brains" thing.  Innocent people who are telling the truth don't have to remind each other to remain consistent and united. Not that I want anything bad to happen to our precious boy, of course.
Sure, but if that's what he meant in that email that would mean he's an idiot for sending it, which is then confirmed by the "pick my brains" thing.

How many brains does he have?

ANTHONY SCARAMUCCI IS ON CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER
Colin Powell wasn’t available? Seems like a prestigious opportunity to take on, something worthy of someone who worked in the White House. Isn’t this the 2nd member of the trump administration to be honored with this invitation?

Can anyone name someone from any other administration that has done something like this? Seems most people in politics would not want to subject themselves to this sort of embarrassment. 

Colin Powell wasn’t available? Seems like a prestigious opportunity to take on, something worthy of someone who worked in the White House. Isn’t this the 2nd member of the trump administration to be honored with this invitation?

Can anyone name someone from any other administration that has done something like this? Seems most people in politics would not want to subject themselves to this sort of embarrassment. 
Not well known but Madeline Albright was on Temptation Island.

Disgusting!

@krista4   Its starting to make sense now....

Scaramucci, Sims writes, was a minor celebrity even among the White House press corps, generally accustomed to being surrounded by famous and powerful people. And Scaramucci indulged their fascination, resulting, on one occasion, in a memorable exchange about the size of his penis.

Scaramucci had just finished up an interview on the White House’s north lawn, Sims recalls, when he “was approached by several cameramen from one of the networks, each of whom wanted to take a photo with him.” As he snapped selfies, Scaramucci “put both hands on his belt buckle, leaned in close to the cameramen—all of whom happened to be African American—and said, ‘Can I tell you guys something? We’ve already hit it off, and I think I know one of the reasons why.’ Mooch paused for a few moments to build the anticipation. ‘It’s ’cause I’m black from the waist down.’”

Anthony Scaramucci

@Scaramucci

To those asking, “what took so long?” You’re right. I tried to see best in @realDonaldTrump  based on private interactions and select policy alignment. But his increasingly divisive rhetoric - and damage it’s doing to fabric of our society - outweighs any short-term economic gain.

Anthony Scaramucci

@Scaramucci

To those asking, “what took so long?” You’re right. I tried to see best in @realDonaldTrump  based on private interactions and select policy alignment. But his increasingly divisive rhetoric - and damage it’s doing to fabric of our society - outweighs any short-term economic gain.
Mooch: IS THAT AN OAR?

"No, that's, um, a toothpick"

Mooch: THANKS FOR THE OAR, FRIEND! HOLY CRIKEY -- @OARFRIEND?! LOOK WHAT THIS CAN DO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sinn Fein said:
Anthony Scaramucci

@Scaramucci

I guess he didn't get the memo that you can't criticize Dear Leader or you're out of the cult

Mooch just gave our President the business on Anderson Cooper. He is a good actor, I almost believed he was sincere. I was waiting for Cooper to ask the Mooch "Hey, are you thinking of running for the Republican nomination?" because it sounded like he was posturing for something. Time will tell. I must say, though, that of all the Trump people who have gone through the turnstiles, the Mooch is by far my favorite.

The Mooch as anti-hero is not something I had penciled in.

>>Scaramucci unleashed on his former boss over an eight-minute interview on Sinclair Broadcast’s “America This Week” with Eric Bolling.

“He’s mentally declining,” Scaramucci said. “He’s losing his step here in terms of how he’s thinking about human beings, and he’s creating a corrosive, socially dividing cancer in the country that’s not worth the economics.”<<

>>Bolling repeatedly asked Scaramucci to explain why he stood by Trump for so long and was turning on him now. Scaramucci said the president’s comments suggesting four congresswomen of color “go back” to the places they’re from; supporters’ “send her back” chant about Somali-born Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) at a recent rally ; and Trump’s tweets denigrating the city of Baltimore convinced him that the president’s objective was to divide the country.

Scaramucci said the president is not a “racist” because he’s too much of a “narcissist” to see people as anything but “an object in the room.”<<

>>Scaramucci had been criticizing Trump’s policies and comments — but not him personally — for days, but it wasn’t until Trump tweeted negatively about him on Monday that Scaramucci said he decided any kinship between the two was over.<<

>>Scaramucci also had choice words for Grisham’s other predecessor, Sean Spicer, calling him “Liar Spice from the Spice Girls.”

“There’s never been a bigger liar than him. Trump’s up there,” Scaramucci said.<<

>>SCARAMUCCI in a text about his past support of Trump: “I am owning my mistake. We can debate the lateness or timing, but I own it. He is shaming and bullying me to prevent others from speaking the truth.”<<

- NYT

- Fwiw this is what anti-Trumpers are constantly pleading with Trumpites to do.

>>SCARAMUCCI in a text about his past support of Trump: “I am owning my mistake. We can debate the lateness or timing, but I own it. He is shaming and bullying me to prevent others from speaking the truth.”<<

- NYT

- Fwiw this is what anti-Trumpers are constantly pleading with Trumpites to do.
Mooch has been on a media rampage for about a week now, laying down the truth and torching Trump and his cronies in the process. I'm in love all over again. 

Mooch has been on a media rampage for about a week now, laying down the truth and torching Trump and his cronies in the process. I'm in love all over again. 
 Yeah...but he and everyone hardly knew him.  Trump seems to hire a lot of people he hardly knew.

The best is his tweet last night...one of the first commenting tried the "oh, the media just wants to make this nobody...." and someone digs up that person's previous posts about Mooch...completely praising him.  

Here is that exchange...

Users who are viewing this thread