What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Updated cracking DFS books? (1 Viewer)

marytechjane

Footballguy
Hi, I thought that about a month or so ago in one of the e-mails I received from Footballguys it mentioned that there would be updated/revised versions of the cracking DFS books and I thought that the date for releasing those was listed as August 15th. I can't find the updated books and I actually can't even find the e-mail I'm thinking of...did I dream it? :-)

I'm hoping for an updated version of the Draft Kings book since that one doesn't appear to have been updated since 2015.

You are correct on all accounts.

I haven't been part of that effort, but I think it was delayed slightly...I'm being told that they should be available this weekend. When I see them posted, I'll stop back to update this thread.

Hey Marytechjane, I am currently one of the people working on doing some of the final editing for the books. We are working hard to get this out over the weekend, and like John mentioned we will check back in once these are posted to the site. 

Users who are viewing this thread