What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fournette/Mixon deal (1 Viewer)

Sugar Huddle

Footballguy
10 team league, 25 man roster, standard scoring, non-dynasty

which side?

Fournette, Pryor and Golliday

for

Mixon, Jeffrey and Mike Williams

Not knowing anything about anybody's rosters, I go with Fournette, Pryor, and Golladay.

Fournette is the guy in Jacksonville.  Mixon may be the guy in Cincy.  But at this moment, he's sharing time with Hill and Bernard.  I see Jeffrey and Pryor as potentially even. And I just like Golladay better this year than Williams.  I think he has a better situation and will likely be starting opposite Marvin Jones. 

Not knowing anything about anybody's rosters, I go with Fournette, Pryor, and Golladay.

Fournette is the guy in Jacksonville.  Mixon may be the guy in Cincy.  But at this moment, he's sharing time with Hill and Bernard.  I see Jeffrey and Pryor as potentially even. And I just like Golladay better this year than Williams.  I think he has a better situation and will likely be starting opposite Marvin Jones. 
Any concern with Fournette's foot?

He seems to be healthy now.  Back in practice and wants to play in the next preseason game.  Though hopefully they keep him out just in case.

There's always concern, but you just have to decide what the risk is worth to you.  For me, I take Fournette every time.

If it were just Fournette and Mixon my answer would be Fournette, but with the receivers I'd go with Mixon, Jeffrey and Williams but it's close. Depends on the rest of your roster.

Users who are viewing this thread