Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Hilts

The Hillary Clinton thread. 'Done' but not going away.

6 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

one at a time.  We'll start with Hillary.

Been there, done that. DJT and his clan are up. If Hillary was in the wrong, and I'd say she was, then so is the DJT clan. Care to share your thoughts on their unchecked use of private servers?

23 minutes ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

Been there, done that. DJT and his clan are up. If Hillary was in the wrong, and I'd say she was, then so is the DJT clan. Care to share your thoughts on their unchecked use of private servers?

Actually, Hillary's due back per judges orders.

No one should be using private servers.

11 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

So why do we still care about Hillary again?

As far as i can tell......it's a yuge deflection......just cause it is.

On 6/8/2020 at 7:39 PM, Ruffrodys05 said:

If this is the case then DJT, his spawn and their spouse(s) can answer to the same questions since it's common knowledge they are using private servers also. 

<<crickets>>   No surprise 

5 minutes ago, JIslander said:

<<crickets>>   No surprise 

Why do you care about Trump using one?  You didn't care about Hillary using one.  

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

:shrug: I sure don't. 

Edited by beef

Cummings said Kushner’s lawyer, Abbe Lowell, had told lawmakers that Kushner used WhatsApp for official duties and that his wife, Ivanka, continued to use a personal email account for her White House business.

It's just funny because Lowell worked for the Clintons as well.

16 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Why do you care about Trump using one?  You didn't care about Hillary using one.  

See, this is stinkin thinkin.......most dem supporters around here, and elsewhere, did care and were willing to see where it went in the courts. Your prior sentence was simple whataboutism that had no basis in fact.

How about we address the willingness to be hypocritical here? Conservative folks like you were outraged with Hillary Clintons use of a private server over 4 years ago, are happy she is still being pursued through the courts, yet have basically no issues with the DJT clan, multiple people - not just one singular human, currently doing government business on a private server? That doesn't seem at all consistent now, does it? The only excuse folks have for not being outraged now is because they feel she got away with it somehow so its a-okay for DJT and his clan to do it?

Give me a freakin break.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

See, this is stinkin thinkin.......most dem supporters around here, and elsewhere, did care and were willing to see where it went in the courts. Your prior sentence was simple whataboutism that had no basis in fact.

How about we address the willingness to be hypocritical here? Conservative folks like you were outraged with Hillary Clintons use of a private server over 4 years ago, are happy she is still being pursued through the courts, yet have basically no issues with the DJT clan, multiple people - not just one singular human, currently doing government business on a private server? That doesn't seem at all consistent now, does it? The only excuse folks have for not being outraged now is because they feel she got away with it somehow so its a-okay for DJT and his clan to do it?

Give me a freakin break.

Lol most of this is a falsehood 

38 minutes ago, Smack Tripper said:

Damn, starting to think we are NOT getting Hildawg 2020

If I’m Biden I put her in the cabinet somewhere. She was one of the best Secretary’s of State we’ve ever had. She’s simply too talented to waste. 

• Laughing 1

24 minutes ago, timschochet said:

If I’m Biden I put her in the cabinet somewhere. She was one of the best Secretary’s of State we’ve ever had. She’s simply too talented to waste. 

What? 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton's_tenure_as_Secretary_of_State

Can you please explain what Hillary did to make her even an average SoS? What did she achieve period during her term?

I’m capable of going down a list of recent SoS and appreciating what they did — I can’t think of anything related to H. 

6 hours ago, timschochet said:

She was one of the best Secretary’s of State we’ve ever had. 

I sprained both eyes from rolling them too hard.

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

In fairness to tim, you can make a good argument that Hillary was at least the second best secretary of state.  In the Obama administration.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, timschochet said:

No no no no.

She is the reason we're saddled with Trump.  She's toxic to too many people.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, timschochet said:

Are you out of your mind?

47 minutes ago, Apple Jack said:

Are you out of your mind?

Let’s hope not. 
I was especially impressed at how she engineered the Iran deal and began the process towards TPP, the Paris Accords, globalization...

Of course these are all lost now, all destroyed within a few months of the current President. But they were all things that put us on the right path. 

Want to see some entertaining ####?  Make her Attorney General :lmao: 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

2 minutes ago, The Commish said:

Want to see some entertaining ####?  Make her Attorney General :lmao: 

She’s be terrific. 

11 hours ago, KarmaPolice said:

It is kind of weird.  I think Republicans strategist desperately want her to be the face of the DNC, Republican supporters (generally speaking) just like to make fun of her and rub it in.  She's a lightning rod generally speaking - which is why I thought she was a bad candidate last time.  I will say she's her own worst enemy at times as far as remaining in the spotlight - interviews like the one with Maddow being a good example. 

The ironic thing to me is if you strip away the baggage from her husband and the likability factor she's actual a fairly centrist Democrat.  Demonizing her are radical helped to push folks even farther left - in the same way that demonizing W as radical right pushed people further right.

8 hours ago, timschochet said:

This is the exact opposite of what I would do.

• Like 1

Cut Tim some slack. He’s a long time Hillary cheerleader. Expecting objectivity from him when it comes to her isn’t realistic. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, timschochet said:

What kind of cabinet are you thinking?

• Laughing 2

Posted (edited)
On 3/2/2020 at 4:02 PM, Max Power said:

A judge ordered Hillary Clinton to testify at a deposition for a lawsuit related to her use of a private email server for involving official business while working as secretary of State under President Barack Obama.

Reversed by DC Circuit, including Judges Wilkins, Griffith and Pillard.

On Tuesday, Judicial Watch attorney Ramona Cotca told the court that the group had remaining questions over the handling of the emails. “The issue is identifying all sources where Clinton emails reside, and for the State Department to do an adequate search,” she said.

“The State Department now has every incentive to get to the bottom of this if you have any questions, if that’s the case,” Pillard replied. “This is no longer Secretary Clinton’s State Department, this is the Trump State Department.”

“It doesn’t matter who the administration is, but the issue is,” Cotca began before Pillard cut her off. “It does in the sense of whether you think—from what I gather you’re saying is that there’s some kind of cover-up,” the judge said. “And so I’m just trying to understand why you think this is relevant under FOIA, the claim you brought.”

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

23 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:
On 3/2/2020 at 5:02 PM, Max Power said:

A judge ordered Hillary Clinton to testify at a deposition for a lawsuit related to her use of a private email server for involving official business while working as secretary of State under President Barack Obama.

Reversed by DC Circuit, including Judges Wilkins, Griffith and Pillard.

On Tuesday, Judicial Watch attorney Ramona Cotca told the court that the group had remaining questions over the handling of the emails. “The issue is identifying all sources where Clinton emails reside, and for the State Department to do an adequate search,” she said.

“The State Department now has every incentive to get to the bottom of this if you have any questions, if that’s the case,” Pillard replied. “This is no longer Secretary Clinton’s State Department, this is the Trump State Department.”

“It doesn’t matter who the administration is, but the issue is,” Cotca began before Pillard cut her off. “It does in the sense of whether you think—from what I gather you’re saying is that there’s some kind of cover-up,” the judge said. “And so I’m just trying to understand why you think this is relevant under FOIA, the claim you brought.”

ouch :lmao:

Only this admin and it's supporters could go this route.  I'm worried about what happens to them when she's dead.  What are they going to use to fill the void?  Is that why some are beginning to obsess themselves with AOC?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The Commish said:

ouch :lmao:

Only this admin and it's supporters could go this route.  I'm worried about what happens to them when she's dead.  What are they going to use to fill the void?  Is that why some are beginning to obsess themselves with AOC?

Weekend at Hillary's.

Logline: "What happens when America's favorite madcap conspiracists show up at the Clintons' Hamptons summer home only to find their favorite cash cow has turned stiff? Hilarity ensues as beach and moviegoers alike are treated to a feisty romp that all the family will enjoy!"

• Love 1
  • Laughing 1

On 7/6/2020 at 1:05 AM, higgins said:

What? 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton's_tenure_as_Secretary_of_State

Can you please explain what Hillary did to make her even an average SoS? What did she achieve period during her term?

I’m capable of going down a list of recent SoS and appreciating what they did — I can’t think of anything related to H. 

She brought in a lot of foreign investment!

Hillary Clinton has four major accomplishments from her tenure as Secretary of State: winning the UN resolution supporting military intervention in Libya, the START arms control treaty with Russia, renewing diplomatic ties with Myanmar and setting in the motion talks that culminated in the Iran nuclear deal.

1 hour ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

Hillary Clinton has four major accomplishments from her tenure as Secretary of State: winning the UN resolution supporting military intervention in Libya

This ended in total disaster.  

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1