What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buck Allen trade value? (1 Viewer)

What is a fair value for Allen in 0.5 PPR?

• Chris Hogan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooper Kupp

• Danny Amendola

• Corey Davis

• Rishard Matthews

• Corey Coleman

• Michael Crabtree (Allen + Cobb)

• None--keep Allen

• Total voters

TX Steel

Footballguy
12 team 0.5 PPR redraft, basic scoring with bonuses for 50+ yd TDs, 100+ yds rushing/receiving, 300+ yds passing.

Winston/Bradford

Hunt/Montgomery/McCaffrey/Martin/BAllen/Cohen/Sproles/Conner

AB/Sanders/Cobb/MJones

Gronk/Brate

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought I might look at adding a WR by dangling Buck Allen to a couple RB-needy teams.

TEAM A: 0-1

Wilson

Fournette/Coleman/Gillislee/Rawls/Burkhead/CJ?K/David Johnson

Baldwin/Tate/Hogan/Thielen/Beasley/Kupp/Crowder/Amendola

Gates

***I know Team A put in a claim for Allen but was outbid and settled for CJ?K.  

TEAM B:  1-0

Brees/Flacco

Miller/Ingram/Forte/DLewis/Morris/Matt Jones

Dez/Cooper/CDavis/John Brown/Snead/Inman/Hurns/Fuller

Kelce

TEAM C:  0-1

Mariota/Luck

Bell/TWest/Powell/Foreman/Sims

Nelson/Hilton/Crabtree/Rishard Matthews/CColeman/Doctson/Edelman/ARob

Engram/Clay

***Team C also put in a claim for Allen and Kerwynn Wiliams--lost out on both.

I really don't have a good grasp on Allen's value.  Could I offer Allen straight up for any of these:  Hogan, Kupp, Amendola, Corey Davis, Rishard Matthews, Corey Coleman?  Or could I package Allen/Cobb for Crabtree?

I'd love to hear your thoughts.  Thanks, and please leave a link so I can return the favor!

To be honest, none of those WRs listed are difference makers.  If I am dealing a RB, then I would want a legit WR2 or better.  And you're weak at WR2.   The only deal that makes any sort of sense is Allen + Cobb for Crabtree.

But before I would pull the trigger on that, I would put all your RBs on the block and see what you can get.  For Hunt, I would want an elite WR.  For McCaffrey or Ty, I would start with a WR in the Doug Baldwin/Amari Cooper range.

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread