What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rawls Vs Carson (1 Viewer)

irchrisr

Footballguy
The guy I am playing against has Rawls in his RB2 position to start this week. Am I crazy for thinking about starting Carson this week against that squishy SF D?

My team

QB: Taylor/Winston

WR: Cooper,Evans,Diggs,Hilton,Snead

RB: Bell, Gurley, Powell, Carson, Ellington

Te: Reed

K: Lutz

Dst: Carolina

Thinking of starting

QB: Winston

WR: Cooper,Evans

RB: Bell, Gurley,

Flex: Diggs

Te: Reed

K: Lutz

Dst: Carolina

sorry but yes. I'd do Bell/Gurely. Rawls is LISTED as the starter. but that backfield is kinda an undefined mess. 

sorry but yes. I'd do Bell/Gurely. Rawls is LISTED as the starter. but that backfield is kinda an undefined mess. 
Fair enough, it's not like I need to start him. I guess I was just thinking of all the trash I could talk if Carson gets more of the touches. I guess I still could even with him on the bench.

Getting cute w/ lineups costs ppl wins. 

If Carson put touches Rawls or if Rawls reinjures himself = trade bait. 

Dangle him in your lineup for a day or two, just to mess with him.
I'd put him in the lineup and leave him in there.  Gurley didn't do much against Indy and even though Washington isn't much better the fact remains they are better then the colts. Carson has a sweet matchup. As to Rawls being listed as the starter-Well Lacy was listed as the starter last week and we all saw how that ended up.

Users who are viewing this thread