What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***FBG 2017 OFFENSE DEFENSE CONTEST WEEK 3 (1 Viewer)

-OZ-

Footballguy
 Week 2

Week 1

O: Vikings

D: Bills

Week 2

O: Patriots

D: raiders

16 (33)

Week 3

O: Panthers

D: Rams

Last edited by a moderator:
+41

Used

Offense:  Carolina, New England

Defense:  LA Rams, Seattle

Week #3:

Offense:  Miami

Defense:  Green Bay

Here's the standings through two weeks:

QuizGuy66     53

cdwood           41

Daemon           38

Arodin             36

Genester          36

Bankerguy       36

-OZ-                33

Mr. Irrelevant  24

Utter Chaos     17

Neil Beaufort Zod      15

Cowboysfan8  11

Hawk Fan       9

bro1ncos          9

Saint                9

neal cassady    7

Riffraff           3

Chasers Dawg -3

Gottabesweet  -3

Bonfire            -3

Apeman           -4

Donnybrook    -10

Please consider changing title to Offense/Defense Contest since that is what is normally searched for.  Sorry I was late to post!

12+(45-9) = +48 :pickle:

Used:

O: MIN, OAK

D: BUF, SEA

Week 3:

Offense: Miami

Defense: Ram It!

-QG

+24. You know what? I'm tired of subconsciously shying away from TNF defenses because I don't want the game to suck. Bring on an unwatchable 3-0 slogfest, baby.

Off: MIN, NE, OAK

Def: DEN, OAK, LAR

Can just change that post from Ram it.  And start it with a 'D'.

Oh well at least I had a week at the mountaintop :)  (seriously even though it is only 2 weeks +53 may be my best total through any week ever - I am traditionally terrible at this).

-QG

O:  New England (36) - D: Seattle (9) = +27
+27+11=38

O USED:  ATL, NEP,
D USED:   BUF, SEA,

WEEK 3:
OFFENSE:  OAKLAND
DEFENSE:  BALTIMORE

Last edited by a moderator:
Carolina (13), Miami (6) and Oakland (yet to play) were the only offenses selected this week.  Going to be some shakeups in the standings unless the Raiders fall flat on their faces!

Rams (39), Baltimore (44), New England (33) and Denver (26) were popular defenses too.  Oops.  One owner had Green Bay, still in play...

Crazy week!

Carolina (13), Miami (6) and Oakland (yet to play) were the only offenses selected this week.  Going to be some shakeups in the standings unless the Raiders fall flat on their faces!

Rams (39), Baltimore (44), New England (33) and Denver (26) were popular defenses too.  Oops.  One owner had Green Bay, still in play...

Crazy week!
Wow.  Ya that baltimore game killed me.

With GB already surrendering 21, nobody whose teams have both played has posted a positive score.

The Shark move this week was probably to be one of the 10 competitors who did not submit an entry this week!

If Oakland doesn't put up a bunch of points in the next 6 minutes, they are going to disappoint as many people as the Rams did...

Final standings confirm the carnage.  Even the late-posted entries finished negative.  The only winning move this week was not to play.

Through week 3:

cdwood23

QuizGuy6620

Utter Chaos17

Bankerguy16

Arodin13

Cowboysfan811

Genester10

bro1ncos9

Saint9

Neil Beaufort Zod8

-OZ-7