What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 2024 OFFENSE/DEFENSE CONTEST PLAYOFF EDITION*** WEEK 3 (1 Viewer)

Deamon

Footballguy
Standings after Week 2:

@Pip's Invitation +39
@bro1ncos +35
@Houston turmOiler +29
@TheWinz +29
@IHEARTFF +27
@-OZ- +27
@Deamon +26
@J Rod +25
@nysfl2 +24
@QuizGuy66 +20
@Gally +18
@Rubi +16
@Neil Beaufort Zod +16
@Riffraff +15
@32 Counter Pass +11
@JIslander +6*
@BearsFan4Life +5
@Hatch -2
@Genester -3*

Lots of variation this week, moved a lot of people around. IHEARTFF/GALLY/OZ with a near perfect week, jump 21 points! Remember, you don't need to save any teams for the superbowl as it resets and we do halves. Good luck!

Link to last week

Last edited:
USED:
OFFENSE: DAL, BAL,
DEFENSE: BUF, DET

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND:
OFFENSE: SFO
DEFENSE: BAL

USED:
OFFENSE: DAL, DET
DEFENSE: KC, SF

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND:

OFFENSE: San Francisco
DEFENSE: Baltimore

USED:
OFFENSE: Browns, Bills
DEFENSE: Bills, Lions

Conference Championship:

OFFENSE: 49'rs
DEFENSE: Ravens

USED:
OFFENSE: Boyz,Niners
DEFENSE: Bills,Lions

WEEK 3:

OFFENSE: Baltimore Ravens
DEFENSE: San Francisco Forty Niners

Offense Used: - Cle, Det
Defense Used: - Buf, Bal

Week 3 Playoffs:
Offense: Baltimore
Defense: San Francisco

Lots of variation this week, moved a lot of people around. IHEARTFF/GALLY/OZ with a near perfect week, jump 21 points!
I think your totals are off a bit (although I shouldn't be telling you because it seems it will hurt me). I was at -3 pts after WC week and scored +21 for this week but you are showing me at +24. Maybe you gave the absolute value for the WC round......hahahha

Lots of variation this week, moved a lot of people around. IHEARTFF/GALLY/OZ with a near perfect week, jump 21 points!
I think your totals are off a bit (although I shouldn't be telling you because it seems it will hurt me). I was at -3 pts after WC week and scored +21 for this week but you are showing me at +24. Maybe you gave the absolute value for the WC round......hahahha
Lol thank you for checking this. Yeah I did just add 21 and 3. Adjusted now, thanks for the honesty!

Lol thank you for checking this. Yeah I did just add 21 and 3. Adjusted now, thanks for the honesty!
That honesty should be worth at least 10 more pts...hahahaha

Trying my unreasonable restriction in the postseason as well.

So far: 7+ (34-21) = +20

Used O For: DET, BAL
Used O Against: RAMIT, HOU

Used D For: BUF, SF
Used D Against: PIT, GB

ROUND 2:
Offense: I guess SF (vs Detroit)

Defense: I guess BAL (vs KC)

:boxing:

-QG

Users who are viewing this thread