What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What are good builds for Kodi on Firestick? (1 Viewer)

Go no build.   You only need 2 or 3 add-ons.  Just add them to a vanilla Kodi. Everything auto updates nowadays anyway. 

Supersonic on the 17.1 beta has free VPN, IPTV, VOIP, and DSL in an ISDN wrapper. Simple as pie. 

Can someone explain wtf this thread is about?
Back when X-boxes wanted to become an entertainment center, someone came up with something called X-Box Media Center.  Eventually, it got renamed Kodi.  It is a container that organizes streaming sites.  You can stream movies and TV shows from those streaming sites through a common Kodi interface.  Kodi can run on various devices like Amazon Fire Sticks, Android devices, and on PCs.

Why bother with a build that doesn't have add-ons with it? Seems like a waste of time when you can load a build that already has all the add-ons you'll ever need. 
A build is what is the waste of time. I use ONE addon.  Everything loads and navigates much faster without all the bloat. 

Sports devil doesn't auto update. 
I just confirmed that it does.  Although Covenant may not.   Can someone check and see when their's last updated?  When I just checked for updates, Covenant had one, Sports Devil didn't but was updated 9-25... and I haven't used it since maybe June. 

Back when X-boxes wanted to become an entertainment center, someone came up with something called X-Box Media Center.  Eventually, it got renamed Kodi.  It is a container that organizes streaming sites.  You can stream movies and TV shows from those streaming sites through a common Kodi interface.  Kodi can run on various devices like Amazon Fire Sticks, Android devices, and on PCs.
Thanks.

Im still confused though

Users who are viewing this thread