What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Made some trades tonight (1 Viewer)

flyingsushi

Footballguy
1st trade..... I traded Lynch for Blount

2nd trade...I traded Ingram, Fitzgerald, and Rudolph for Gronk, Doyle and Woodhead....I dropped Woodhead and picked up Rex Burkhead.

My patience was thin and I was tired of messing around with Lynch.  I had to downgrade Fitz a lot with Palmer gone and hopefully Gronk stays healthy.  I like this trade for my team.  Hopefully it works out.  

1st trade..... I traded Lynch for Blount

2nd trade...I traded Ingram, Fitzgerald, and Rudolph for Gronk, Doyle and Woodhead....I dropped Woodhead and picked up Rex Burkhead.

My patience was thin and I was tired of messing around with Lynch.  I had to downgrade Fitz a lot with Palmer gone and hopefully Gronk stays healthy.  I like this trade for my team.  Hopefully it works out.  
Are you serious right now? Ingram is a locked and loaded RB1 ROS. Might as well have offered to chip in on a leaguemate's dues too. The fan base isn't going to like this at all- be prepared to face the hot seat. 

First trade is fine. Trading away Ingram for Gronk seems risky but, as a previous Ingram owner, I understand wanting out of that Payton headache. Weren't they just working out Khiry last week too? Still, Ingram is just too valuable now that he's also involved in the passing game these last two seasons.

I took Lynch at 3.2 and played him all season and was sick of him.  I am happy with Lynch for Blount and it seems like the consensus agrees.  I can understand the feedback on the Ingram trade.  This is just my opinion, I am not a believer in Ingram, not because he can't but that is a pass happy offense and if he maintains a approximately 60/40 split with Kamara I think his numbers will go back down.  I do have concerns about Gronk, he has lingering back issues for some time.  I have always been a bit risky in regards to trades.  Part of the motivation is also I am banking on Alex Collins getting more opportunity and continuing his level of production, hopefully he can get some TDs.  Thanks for the feedback, hopefully things work out and I don't look too bad.   

I took Lynch at 3.2 and played him all season and was sick of him.  I am happy with Lynch for Blount and it seems like the consensus agrees.  I can understand the feedback on the Ingram trade.  This is just my opinion, I am not a believer in Ingram, not because he can't but that is a pass happy offense and if he maintains a approximately 60/40 split with Kamara I think his numbers will go back down.  I do have concerns about Gronk, he has lingering back issues for some time.  I have always been a bit risky in regards to trades.  Part of the motivation is also I am banking on Alex Collins getting more opportunity and continuing his level of production, hopefully he can get some TDs.  Thanks for the feedback, hopefully things work out and I don't look too bad.   
This has been true all season and he is still a top 10 RB.

Rudolph and Doyle are a wash

Fitzgerald for Woodhead is a wash

Essentially you traded Ingram for Gronk. I personally would rather have Ingram and Rudolph than Gronk and Alex Collins starting for me. Top 10 RBs are hard to come by.

Users who are viewing this thread