What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ROS Thomas Rawls or Orleans Darkwa? (1 Viewer)

Saboo

Footballguy
Who has the bigger upside going forward, Rawls or Darkwa?

Darkwa seems to have a more defined role at the moment, but with Lacy going down (not know how long he will be gone) if Rawls gets a hold of the job and keeps it, he may be of some value.

Who would you keep of the two?

I agree that they haven’t looked very good thus far. That said Rawls looked pretty solid last week

I say Rawls.  Darkwa is on a bad team and Giants players are already admitting that McAdoo has lost the team, they've given up, and there's rumors of benching Eli to develop backup QBs.  Take the guy on the better offense.  Wilson is gonna need some run help at some point.  Lacy is done, Prosise can't stay healthy and Rawls has shown good results in the past (assuming he can stay healthy himself).  

The results shown by Rawls in the past are not that great.  RW is the best runner on that team. In ppr I'd lean towards Darkwa cause I feel he has some untapped potential both as a runner and receiver

Users who are viewing this thread