What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gordon and Agholor for Mike Evans, PPR (1 Viewer)

motoclube

Footballguy
16 teams, Dynasty League, PPR, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 W/T, 2 IDP

Mariota, Garoppolo, Mahomes, Peterman

Dion Lewis, Woodhead, Perine, Jamaal Williams, Charcandrick West, McFadden, Rod Smith, Chris Carson

Evans, Jeffery, Tyrell Williams, Ricardo Louis, Kevin White

Gronkowski, Engram

Bosa, Mack, Woodyard

Melvin Gordon and Nelson Agholor was oferred to me. I will give Mike Evans. What do you think about this trade? 

Thanks in advance.

I'd keep Evans in dynasty.  Agholor is a replaceable piece.  Gordon is appealing but the shelf life of RBs is limited. 

Easy choice to keep Evans.  Gordon's load is being diminished (which is smart for the Chargers) as they are utilizing Eckler.  This limits Gordon's upside and value.  In a 16 team league Evans is the type of player that can win you a week all by himself (if he can get quality QB play) and in a dynasty format he is much better longer term than a RB.  Agholor is JAG. 

If you could build Dynasty around top WR talent I think it suits you best. Based on starters you can play up to 4 WRs and only 2 RBs giving you a starting line-up advantage if you have elite players. Evans is.   Gordon is elite  but look at the Starting  RBs we've lost this year to injury.  D

RBs Injured: Johnson, Spencer Ware, Davlin Cook, C Carson, JHill, DFreeman, AJone, TyMontgonmery, EzElliott?  sorta, Sproles, RKelley, ChThompson. 

WRs: ODBjr, Garcon, Edelman, KWhite, CMeredith.  A few others.  Not as extensive. 

Generally in trades I'm looking to upgrade my starter positions not water it down.   For dynasty I had more luck accumulating draft picks and holding on to talent.  The situations may change from team to team or week to week by you can't replace the talent.     Evan's Situation is down right now with QB play but he's stop a top WR each week.

Users who are viewing this thread