What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Do You See Custom Fantasy Points Allowed vs. Team Defenses? (1 Viewer)

Cheesedawg

Footballguy
FBG has a nice tool, Custom Fantasy Points Allowed, which allows you to see your how each team does against each position.  Unfortunately, they only give you the option of seeing what each team does against QB, RB, WR, and TE, not Team Defense (or kicker).  Not sure why they don't allow the latter since that should be easy to do.

So my question is, is there another way to see how each team does against opposing Team Defenses in my league's scoring system?

Thank you for any help. 

FBG has a nice tool, Custom Fantasy Points Allowed, which allows you to see your how each team does against each position.  Unfortunately, they only give you the option of seeing what each team does against QB, RB, WR, and TE, not Team Defense (or kicker).  Not sure why they don't allow the latter since that should be easy to do.

So my question is, is there another way to see how each team does against opposing Team Defenses in my league's scoring system?

Thank you for any help. 
Joe, David, Bloom, etc:  Any help?

Users who are viewing this thread