What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would you drop J. Maclin for Josh Reynolds, if you have Woods? PPR? (1 Viewer)

dfine1966

Footballguy
Scoring: 1 point for every 10 yards, 6 points TD's, 1 point PPR

I am trying to sure up my roster for the playoffs which start this week for me.  I am trying to protect myself  and have options just in case.  I could also drop McGuire for Reynolds. Other players available are Seth Roberts, Albert Wilson, C Patterson and Ricky Seal-Jones(Considered in my league as  a WR) 

I could also drop McGuire for DJ Foster. 

Here are my WR's: Dez Bryant, M. Crabtree, E. Sanders, M. Goodwin,  Robert Woods, J. Maclin
My RB's are:  L. Bell, S. Perine, B. Powell, J. Stewart, McGuire

Let me know if I should stay pat or do a waiver pickup.

I think Roberts is the sneaky play this week with Crabtree out and Cooper banged up.  If you just need a fill in until Woods returns I'd take Roberts over Reynolds, since Reynolds still has to contend with Sammy Watkins and Kupp getting the bulk of the targets.  Roberts should be first or second in line for targets behind Cook. 

Any other advice would be appreciated. I would only start this player this week if Alex Collins doesn't play. I am doing this to protect myself if I have an injury to one of the WR's

Wouldn't even consider dropping Maclin. I'd stay put. Roberts/Patterson are just 1 week guys, and aren't better than what you are starting. 

Users who are viewing this thread