What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need Replacement for Derrick Henry; Full Point PPR; (1 Viewer)

dfine1966

Footballguy
Full Point PPR: I 'm dropping Derrick Henry: First. I have had injuries now to my top 3 RB's (Henry, K Hunt and Miles Sanders) I have picked up a few scrubs but not great.

I have Devonta Freeman, Ty Johnson, Samaje Perine and Sony Michel. I was going to use matchups on who to start.  Need more of  a stud, if possible.

I have to bid for one of these guys, maybe.  If you think some aren't worthy let me know.

D'Ernest Johnson,(Have Hunt)  Boston Scott (have Sanders), Adrian Peterson, Mark Ingram, Jaret Patterson, Jordan Howard.  I was thinking just go for the top 3 I listed. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have AP the highest out of that list. The others are all temporary bandaids where AP should have lasting effect. Scott should be a fine bandaid but I don't want to have to trust the PHI backfield and feels like a trap after last week. The others are a bunch of nothing for me... maybe Ingram? But that Saints offense is a bit in flux right now.

Users who are viewing this thread