What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Got the Low End RB2 Blues (1 Viewer)

themeistersinger

Footballguy
Carrying 4 playable RB's - PPR.  Ezekiel Elliott has a great matchup this week, but obviously can't play him.  So I have to choose among these 4, who all have good and bad points.  If Patriots keep it close, maybe they try to run more against Shazier-less Steelers.  Or maybe this is a James White game like last week.  Does Mike Davis get a lot of carries against a bad Rams rush defense, or is it the Russell Wilson show again?  Does Ajayi finally break out now that Wentz is sidelined and maybe the Eagles emphasize the ground game?

Any suggestions?  Here's how the FBG rank them

Dodds
17 - Dion Lewis at Steelers
19 - Rex Burkhead at Steelers
21 - Mike Davis vs. Rams
28 - Jay Ajayi at Giants

Bloom
11 - Rex Burkhead at Steelers
13 - Jay Ajayi at Giants
20 - Dion Lewis at Steelers
24 - Mike Davis vs. Rams

Tremblay
15 - Mike Davis vs. Rams
20 - Rex Burkhead at Steelers
29 - Dion Lewis at Steelers
33 - Jay Ajayi at Giants

Leave a link - thanks!

Looking to start 2 of these 4 RB's in full PPR.  Also let me know if you would start your third choice over Marquis Goodwin as a flex.  Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I am looking to start 2 of these 4 RB's.  Also let me know if you'd rather start your third choice over Marquis Goodwin as my flex.  Full PPR.

Ugh, hate picking from NE or SEA running backs this year, but I think I'd go with Burkhead and Davis (would understand putting in Jay over Davis), and probably start Goodwin in the flex.

Users who are viewing this thread