Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

10 minutes ago, badmojo1006 said:

I'm confused by this line but I kind of like it too. Trump could have just written, "this is a disgrace", but instead he wanted to emphasize this is an American disgrace. Way to take ownership, Mr. President! We're all proud to be here.

@realDonaldTrump: This memo totally vindicates “Trump” in probe. But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on. Their was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction (the word now used because, after one year of looking endlessly and finding NOTHING, collusion is dead). This is an American disgrace!

If by totally vindicated you mean makes you look even more guilty of obstruction of justice thru your toady Devin Nunes, then yes, totally vindicated! Let's celebrate. Vodka shots for everyone!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

Rasmussen just announced that my approval rating jumped to 49%, a far better number than I had in winning the Election, and higher than certain “sacred cows.” Other Trump polls are way up also. So why does the media refuse to write this? Oh well, someday!

What would he do without Rasmussen?

33 minutes ago, cap'n grunge said:

@realDonaldTrump: This memo totally vindicates “Trump” in probe. But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on. Their was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction (the word now used because, after one year of looking endlessly and finding NOTHING, collusion is dead). This is an American disgrace!

If by totally vindicated you mean makes you look even more guilty of obstruction of justice thru your toady Devin Nunes, then yes, totally vindicated! Let's celebrate. Vodka shots for everyone!

"Brony" thinks this guy is still full of ####. 

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:18 AM, squistion said:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/959398560977555457

Reminder: Trump appointed many of the top leadership in the FBI and DOJ.

Wray, Sessions, and Rosenstein are all Republicans. Mueller’s a Republican, too

DEEP STATE!!!!

Edited by bicycle_seat_sniffer

27 minutes ago, Mile High said:

There is always a Trump tweet.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVTaTkBVMAAaJUw.jpg:large

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This may be the greatest tweet I've ever read from Trump.  It's so ridiculous even for him that I'm questioning its legitimacy.  

Edit: Google search indicates it's a fake tweet. :(

Edited by Dickies

5 minutes ago, Dickies said:

This may be the greatest tweet I've ever read from Trump.  It's so ridiculous even for him that I'm questioning its legitimacy.  

:kicksrock:

9 minutes ago, Dickies said:

What do you expect from a fake president?

2 hours ago, Dickies said:

'Dow Joans' had you thinking it was real, right? 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Kind of like the Dems politicizing every school shooting and the death of children, right?

The thing is Trump doesn't care other than to make a political point

39 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Kind of like the Dems politicizing every school shooting and the death of children, right?

what would be like the Dems politicizing every school shooting is if Trump has tweeted his outrage at drunk driving.  he didn't.  if after a school shooting, the Dems came out and said that another white person shot up another school and we need to ban white people, that would be the equivalent of Trumps tweet.  

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, jomar said:

what would be like the Dems politicizing every school shooting is if Trump has tweeted his outrage at drunk driving.  he didn't.  if after a school shooting, the Dems came out and said that another white person shot up another school and we need to ban white people, that would be the equivalent of Trumps tweet.  

Ok

Ramblin Wreck said:

You could have saved yourself some time and just typed "Two wrongs make a right."

Edited by Joe Summer
ibt:lmao:

1 hour ago, Joe Summer said:

You could have saved yourself some time and just typed "Two wrongs make a right."

No shtick here.  How do you screw up the quote function on every response?  Are you copying and pasting the quotes?

4 hours ago, Ramblin Wreck said:
4 hours ago, jomar said:

Ok  :clap:

Edited by JIslander

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 8m8 minutes ago

In the “old days,” when good news was reported, the Stock Market would go up. Today, when good news is reported, the Stock Market goes down. Big mistake, and we have so much good (great) news about the economy!

36 minutes ago, squistion said:

In the “old days,” when good news was reported, the Stock Market would go up. Today, when good news is reported, the Stock Market goes down. Big mistake, and we have so much good (great) news about the economy!

What a complete moron. I'm glad he chooses to demonstrate this nearly every day.

Does this idiot know that Elon Musk was born in South-Africa, and raised in Canada?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump

More

Congratulations @ElonMusk and @SpaceX on the successful #FalconHeavy launch. This achievement, along with @NASA’s commercial and international partners, continues to show American ingenuity at its best!

1 minute ago, Bucky86 said:

Does this idiot know that Elon Musk was born in South-Africa, and raised in Canada?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump

More

Congratulations @ElonMusk and @SpaceX on the successful #FalconHeavy launch. This achievement, along with @NASA’s commercial and international partners, continues to show American ingenuity at its best!

See my post just above yours.....

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, squistion said:

Old Man Yells at Computer.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

Did he just tell the stock market that it made a big mistake?

Yes, because he's a moron.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 19m19 minutes ago

Our founders invoked our Creator four times in the Declaration of Independence. Our currency declares “IN GOD WE TRUST.” And we place our hands on our hearts as we recite the Pledge of Allegiance and proclaim that we are “One Nation Under God.”

#NationalPrayerBreakfast

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 8m8 minutes ago

As long as we open our eyes to God’s grace - and open our hearts to God’s love - then America will forever be the land of the free, the home of the brave, and a light unto all nations. #NationalPrayerBreakfast

Jarrett Bellini‏ @JarrettBellini 5m5 minutes ago

"See me after class."

- God

• Like 1

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 19m19 minutes ago

Our founders invoked our Creator four times in the Declaration of Independence. Our currency declares “IN GOD WE TRUST.” And we place our hands on our hearts as we recite the Pledge of Allegiance and proclaim that we are “One Nation Under God.”

#NationalPrayerBreakfast

"Creator" is only mentioned one time in the Declaration Of Independence. ("Nature's God", "Supreme Judge of the world" and "divine Providence" are also mentioned one time each, but I'm not sure if Christians want to take credit for that one, because they were specifically designed to evoke non-Christian deism.)

Also, the Pledge was written as "One nation indivisible". It wasn't until the 1950s that "under God" was shoehorned into that sentence.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 19m19 minutes ago

#NationalPrayerBreakfast

“The people that think Trump is a Christian are the same ones that think Obama is a Muslim.”

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

"Creator" is only mentioned one time in the Declaration Of Independence. ("Nature's God", "Supreme Judge of the world" and "divine Providence" are also mentioned one time each, but I'm not sure if Christians want to take credit for that one, because they were specifically designed to evoke non-Christian deism.)

Also, the Pledge was written as "One nation indivisible". It wasn't until the 1950s that "under God" was shoehorned into that sentence.

Which was in reaction to  "godless" Communist nations like the USSR.

So weird.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, McJose said:

“The people that think Trump is a Christian are the same ones that think Obama is a Muslim.”

Trump thinks Hail Mary is only a sports term but isn't sure which sport. 

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

"@catpenis: @realDonaldTrump I respect your integrity sir. Rock on."

3:31 AM · Oct 25, 2014

:lmao: 

• Like 2