What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade options for Mixon and Mahomes (1 Viewer)

snoochieboochies

Footballguy
Dynasty League, Moving to Half PPR, Active roster 26, 8 Injured Reserve, 8 Taxi

Andrew Luck, Tyrod Taylor, Philip Rivers 

Ajayi, Ingram, Doug Martin, Devontae Booker, Damien Williams, Kenyan drake, Spencer Ware

Amari Cooper, TY Hilton, Keenan Allen, Martavis Bryant, Juju Smith Schuster, Jarvis Landry

Ertz, Swoope, Kittle

dolphins, seahawks

Taxi - chad kelly, jamaal williams, arron jones, jonathan williams, boehringer, pharoh cooper, chad williams 

Working on a trade for Mixon and Mahomes. Fella is interested in partnering a WR with an RB. Mentioned Cooper and Juju. 

Would you rather keep Cooper or Juju? (Cooper is expensive compared to Juju. Juju will have minimal salary impact for years beyond Cooper)

What RB do you partner with Cooper or Juju? 

I’d probably sell cooper if he’s more costly. He’s had some good press in gruden stating that he will be the offense, so I’d want a lot.

I’d try booker. Perhaps you give jones/Williams/cooper and get mixon/maholmes/+something. 

I’d probably sell cooper if he’s more costly. He’s had some good press in gruden stating that he will be the offense, so I’d want a lot.

I’d try booker. Perhaps you give jones/Williams/cooper and get mixon/maholmes/+something. 

Would you rather have Cooper or Hilton? Fella also mentioned interest in Hilton. 

I agree, Booker then the GB duo. Denver releasing CJ would help that trade along. 

My first question is....why do you want to acquire Mahomes?  You have Rivers and Luck should be back next year, so unless you're in a superflex league, I don't see trading for Mahomes.  You have a strong team, play to win now.

I would try and offer Hilton and Booker for Mixon   You have an awesome surplus of WRs, so you can part with Hilton who is a little older.  Plus it helps diversify you in the case that Luck is back at full strength.

Personally I would just wait on Cooper to see how he gels in Gruden's system.  Hate to see him totally realize his immense potential on someone else's team.  Now is someone makes me an offer for Cooper that I can't refuse....sure I can move him.  But if I am interested in Mixon and Mahomes, I would rather deal a package that includes Hilton and not Cooper.

My first question is....why do you want to acquire Mahomes?  You have Rivers and Luck should be back next year, so unless you're in a superflex league, I don't see trading for Mahomes.  You have a strong team, play to win now.

I would try and offer Hilton and Booker for Mixon   You have an awesome surplus of WRs, so you can part with Hilton who is a little older.  Plus it helps diversify you in the case that Luck is back at full strength.

Personally I would just wait on Cooper to see how he gels in Gruden's system.  Hate to see him totally realize his immense potential on someone else's team.  Now is someone makes me an offer for Cooper that I can't refuse....sure I can move him.  But if I am interested in Mixon and Mahomes, I would rather deal a package that includes Hilton and not Cooper.

Mahomes is currently a taxi player with a low salary. In this league Luck will be in the 'too expensive to keep' realm either in 2019 or 2020, depending on what the roster can take. The true target of the trade is Mixon, but Mahomes would be a nice addition. I plan to grab another QB in the later rounds of the rookie draft this year as a just in case. 

I would prefer to keep Cooper. He is still only 24 and like you said could realize his potential under Gruden. Offering Hilton + Booker for Mahomes and Mixon might work, with a balancing pick tossed in. 

snoochieboochies said:
Mahomes is currently a taxi player with a low salary. In this league Luck will be in the 'too expensive to keep' realm either in 2019 or 2020, depending on what the roster can take. The true target of the trade is Mixon, but Mahomes would be a nice addition. I plan to grab another QB in the later rounds of the rookie draft this year as a just in case. 

I would prefer to keep Cooper. He is still only 24 and like you said could realize his potential under Gruden. Offering Hilton + Booker for Mahomes and Mixon might work, with a balancing pick tossed in. 
OK so you have a salary cap issue.   So I see why Mahomes would be a nice addition.

Agree with your offer.  Start with Hilton/Booker for Mahomes/Mixon and add spare parts where needed.

Good luck.

I would offer any RB (maybe two)  not named Ajayi, Ingram, or Drake and Hilton for that package.  If Cooper is too expensive then maybe insert him for Hilton but I would rather keep Cooper.  There is no way I would include JuJu in this deal.

Users who are viewing this thread