What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game show fails and funnies (1 Viewer)

I thought FF failed when they stopped letting the hosts make out with all the contestant ladies.

If anyone can track this down for me, I'll venmo them $20. 

My roommates and I were watching a re-run a while back, I think it was from the J. Peterman years but I'm not 100% sure. One family was led by the most outrageous man I've ever seen. Big old belly, huge afro, thick glasses. He would have fit perfectly in a Richard Dawson episode from the 80s. Don't remember the exact question, but for simplicity's sake let's just pretend it was: "Name an American musician who plays the guitar". 

This guy buzzes in first, and this is basically how it went: "............Bruce.........Bruce.....Bruce.............STINSFIELD!!!"

Everyone just looks at him. "Who?"

The father again: "Bruce STINSFIELD!  STINSFIELD! You know, da BOSS!!!!!"

I have never, ever, ever in my life laughed harder. We kept it on our DVR for the rest of the time we lived in that apartment and would randomly watch it. That DVR is long gone unfortunately. 

I swear, somewhere, somehow, I saw a guy follow a $1200 bid with an $1199 bid. And everyone in the crowd booed. And then the bell went off that one of the contestants had bid exactly right...

I don't remember if he was the contestant who did, but I think I remember Bob Barker chastising the audience for booing the guy, and that he'd be owed an apology.

Given that he went last, if it wasn't him, his bid didn't matter anyway since someone else had gotten it exactly right already.
I believe you are correct.

So my daughter was running around the house yesterday doin the "chicken" dance and routine.

We had to run out, we are sitting at a stop light and she goes ...WAIT - now I know why she said chicken :lmao:

ANd I was like yeah - she says "its even funnier now"  :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread