What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Statueguys - Creepy Statue ID, Please (1 Viewer)

Ron Swanson

Footballguy
A house down the street has two statues in their front yard.  I have no idea what they are but they creep me out.  And they move them around the yard once a week or so to new positions.  WTF?

Anyone recognize these?  Are they some popular culture thing I don't get? Please save me from having to knock on their door and actually talk to my neighbors.

Creepy Statue 1

Creepy Statue 2

One of your neighbors has apparently fallen under the influence of a Colo Colo. And is also taking sculpture classes at the local JC. Call the local Machi, and leave a stretched canvas and some oil paints on the doorstep.

Dude can craft a lamb head, that's for darn sure. The rest? Needs a lot of practice. That body looks like melted mush. The thighs are morbidly obese.

Back your truck into their yard, hook a chain around the tall one's neck, and pull it down like they did to Hussein's statue in Baghdad. That should get the neighborhood talking.
Or chuck some shoes at the statues.

That's a pretty big insult you know.

Users who are viewing this thread