What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

3 Spots Left! - $100 Startup - 12 Team Superflex PPR (1 Viewer)

DynastyDude

Footballguy
I'm starting a new league hosted on MFL. This is a 12-Team Superflex PPR league with 28 man rosters. The by-laws are on the site and you can access them with the link below. The league is already setup and paid for, so we just need 3 more owners to join up and we can start drafting!!!    

Starting lineups: 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/1Flex/1Superflex
League Settings:  http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=37157&O=26 (MFL is down for maintenance until Tuesday 4/10, maybe a little longer).
League Scoring:  http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=37157&O=09 (MFL is down for maintenance until Tuesday 4/10, maybe a little longer).

All fees are processed through League Safe.

League communications will use GroupMe. Ive found that the most active leagues I have been in or commished have used GroupMe for communications. It makes the startup draft much more engaging, keeps trade talks active, and is just generally a better way to communicate.

Important note: The commissioner plays just like any other player, but the commissioner does not pay a league fee. It takes a lot of time and energy to run a dynasty league. It takes even more time and energy to run a dynasty league WELL. Most people agree that its a small price to pay for a well run league. If you value that, great! If not, I am sorry but this isnt the league for you. 

Email moranimal22@gmail.com if you are interested. I'm looking for committed owners with experience playing in a dynasty format. In my experience, it helps to ensure low turnover of owners.

I’m in 20 we’ll run dynasty leagues. The commish pays his way in all of them. It’s not 1985 anymore. 

Props to you for finding enough people to allow you to play for free. That commish plays but doesn’t pay wrinkle is amazing. I’m in 10 leagues and I think most people I play with would find that to be ridiculous. We must not be “most people.” Congrats and good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread