What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keep Trey Burton or Tyler Eifert? (1 Viewer)

Who to Keep?

• Burton

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Eifert

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Long Ball Larry

Footballguy
Dynasty where there is a rule that one of your 6 keepers has to be a TE (or DEF/K, but never a consideration for me).  I drafted Eifert as a rookie and would suck to lose out on actual production if it happens, but obviously he underwhelms most of the time.  Burton has upside and you assume that the Bears will feature him, but clearly a lot of unknowns there.

Thoughts?

edit: keep forever, no picks lost

Last edited by a moderator:
I have given up on Eifert, and he's actually a friend of the family so I'd love to see him do well.  I believe he'll continue to miss more games than he plays.  It sounds like the Bears coaching staff intends to use Burton in the Kelce role, so TE1 numbers seem within reach.

You know what you get from Eifert......good play until he misses half or more of a year from injury.  Can't rely on him.

Might as well keep Burton who should be a nice piece in an upcoming offense.  Could hit big if Trubisky takes the next step.

Put me down as another vote for Burton.  Eifert is what he is at this point and you aren't risking a whole lot to roll with Burton and see if he can match up with the hype.  If he doesn't then he is an easy dump and move on to another upside play. 

My vote goes to Burton. Too much injury risk with Eifert. Burton was quite productive in his limited action last year. He would have a higher floor than Eifert.

Users who are viewing this thread