What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brand New Dynasty Startup - IDP League with 0.5 PPR for RB, PPR for WR, and 1.5 PPR for TE - $30 with MFL fees included (1 Viewer)

JakeRice40

Footballguy
Basic Overview

# Owners: 16
Roster Size: 40 + 5 taxi + 3 IR
Weekly Starters: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 DT, 1 DE, 1 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 2 DT/DE/LB/CB/S, 1 K (16 total)
Regular Season: Weeks 1-13
Playoffs: 8 teams, weeks 14-16
Startup Auction: Live Auction Draft w/ $2000 budget (including 2018 rookies)
Annual Rookie Draft: Live draft ~2 weeks after the NFL draft (beginning in 2019)
Buy-In: $30 (included MFL fees)
Pay-Out: 1st-$330, 2nd-$50, 3rd-$30 

Welcome to the World Football League! Compete against the best competition around the world to win the coveted Continental Cup and earn the rights to be crowned true World Champion. I'm looking to fill spots for my new startup, the World Football League on MFL. I was unsuccessful with finding a league to my and my dad's specifications, so I decided to start one myself. Below I'll link the league, the bylaws, and the available team slots and then you can read a little more about the league. We'll start the auction when we fill up the league. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY TO REPRESENT IT!!!

League: http://www73.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/46520

Bylaws: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pwU0OARMCh_5jvbfxrkhK06G9g-dBzoAfAJe9StAHX8/edit#heading=h.1802by9wy97d

Available Teams: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fHbaHmaxg9IJU6XJA4ZF1lNwsrENqUHtJdNNGlsmeNc/edit#gid=0

World Football League

The Cream of the Crop
The World Football League was founded in 2018, as the whole world is now ready to compete with the United States in football. 16 teams were founded, featuring some of the best players from 16 different countries around the world, all primed to compete for the coveted Continental Cup.

Conferences
The World Football League is divided into 4 divisions in 2 different conferences. The Americas (North and South America) and Africa-Oceania (Africa, Melanesia, Micronesia, Polynesia, New Zealand and Australia) head the Western Hemisphere while Asiaand Europe head the Eastern Hemisphere.

Organizational Rules
New teams can claim a country or a city in the country to represent that country. Your team icon should be the flag of the country you’re representing (try to make the image square so that MFL doesn’t distort them). Each country may only be represented once. You are tasked with creating a club name that accurately represents the city or the country in a respectful and non-racial manner(Ex.: Toronto Royals are representing the country of Canada in the Americas Division). Any use of racial slurs or disrespectful representation of any country or continent will result in immediate removal from the league.

Poaching
Poaching is where an owner tries to take a non-rookie player off of another owner’s taxi squad and put him onto their active roster. In exchange for the player, the owner must offer to give a specific draft pick (compensatory pick) in return. The player’s owner is not required to accept the offer, but can no longer leave that player on their taxi squad. All owners can ATTEMPT to poach a maximum of two players per year. The poaching season runs from the start of the regular season until the trade deadline (week 1 - week 12).

This is my first league that I've run, so I'm open to suggestions. I think this would be a great league and it's not for the faint of heart. We'll be highly competitive and very difficult with 16 teams and very deep rosters. Please send me an email at scue_77@sbcglobal.netand let me know if you're interested, what team you'd want to start, and where. Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread