What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Flash Gordon! (1 Viewer)

JMoz

Footballguy
Would you guys deal the 1.09 for flash? I figure it will be Ridley or DJ Moore there for me given RB needs of basically every team picking ahead of me and general draft trends. I have a young, win now team and can absorb his risk with my stock of WRs. 

14 teams, .5ppr, start 2 RB, 2WR, 1 flex

QB- Goff, Alex Smith

RB- Gurley, Crowell, Marshawn, Perine (TS)

WR- Brandin Cooks, Marvin Jones, Funchess, Fitzgerald, Robby Anderson, Marquise Goodwin, Tyrell Williams

TE- Rudolph, Eifert

DEF- Jags, Vikings, Chargers

Picks 1.09, 1.13, 1.14, 2.07, 3.01

I would take Ridley or DJ Moore over Flash simply to remove the risk of a permanent suspension. I would however deal the 1.13 or 1.14 plus the 3.01 for Gordon. Get a solid WR before taking on the risk.

This is too pricey for me to get Flash. suspension risk, new better rbs, new wrs, new qb.. too many question marks to give up the 1.09. tyrod doesnt throw too many passes, and there are too many mouths to feed. 

I wouldn't do that deal either.  I like the beerbuff approach of moving one of your later first rounders instead.

Minority opinion it seems, but I'd happily deal the 1.9 for Gordon. Obviously there is off field risk, but talent wise, Barkley is the only guy from this draft that is ahead of Gordon. Also, Gordon would likely be an every week start for you. 

Users who are viewing this thread