What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

new dynasty league (1 Viewer)

ffballer84

Footballguy
looking for teams for a start up dynasty league. looking for serious, active players. will not charge dues for the first year teams, but will start charging dues for abandoned teams moving forward. looking for 10-12 teams. will start qb, rb, rb, wr, wr, wr, te, flex, d/st k. will be pretty standard scoring plus ppr. will have polls up until week 1 for some aspects of the league. draft will be before preseason and rosters will have 3 IR spots. please email me if interested or with questions. ffballer84@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
10 teams left. 

some answers to asked questions. 

(espn league) (draft will happen before july 31st if all teams filled) (will have 10 starters, 15 bench, 3 ir spots. 20 keepers) (first year players will not pay dues; moving forward dues will be paid to secure abandoned teams, all due money to winner of playoffs) (this is a one division league, top 6 spots make playoffs, top 2 teams will have first week playoff bye) 

I will allow trading of draft picks and for injured players within reasonable consideration. there is a 4 vote veto for trades. 

other aspects of the league maybe up for vote before week 1. 

10 teams left, email if interested. ffballer84@gmail.com

CrazyCarl1980 said:
No taxi squads?
no taxi squads. and some have mentioned mfl, this is my first year using mfl, I want to get used to it etc and will utilize mfl moving forward with other leagues. 

Users who are viewing this thread