Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
doowain

Virtual Draft Board

Having a live draft at the house and, in lieu of the sticker/paper draft board, I'm wanting to use my projector to have a "better" experience.  Anyone have any recommendations for any sites?  I found Clicky, but was curious as to others anyone else has used?  Or if you've used that one, if it worked well for you.

Apologies, as I'm sure this has been asked before, but gave up on the search feature.

1 hour ago, doowain said:

Having a live draft at the house and, in lieu of the sticker/paper draft board, I'm wanting to use my projector to have a "better" experience.  Anyone have any recommendations for any sites?  I found Clicky, but was curious as to others anyone else has used?  Or if you've used that one, if it worked well for you.

Apologies, as I'm sure this has been asked before, but gave up on the search feature.

I've been using this one for several years. We all love it. All it takes is to type a letter or two at most

23 hours ago, canesfootball said:

I'm using this one this year on our projector.  Haven't had our draft yet, but there is a free demo you can download to try.

https://www.fandraft.com/

This one seems to have the best interface with the most options.  But $10 more than clicky?  Although setting up the Ohio State fans team music to be Hail to the Victors might be worth the extra 10 bucks.

• Like 1