What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RBs At The 2/3 Turn (1 Viewer)

kyoun1e

Footballguy
Picking 2 and 3 respectively in a couple leagues that have me picking late 2nd and early third. While I don't like to lock in on a particular strategy, I think the odds are pretty good that I'll land two RBs in those first three picks.

When I look at what's available late in the 2nd, smoke starts coming out of my ears trying to rank the available RBs. Assuming you grab one of Gurley, Bell, DJ with your first pick, I'd be curious to know how the shark's are ranking these RBs:

1. D. Freeman -- Not a sexy pick, but a safe one. Coleman definitely limits upside, but floor is solid. Not a swing for the fences pick.

2. J. Mixon -- Torn on if he's really that special or not. Gio presence. O-line issues? Due we trust Cinci to not implode? High risk, maybe high reward.

3. J. Howard -- Not much hype for Howard. He's been solid for two years on a cruddy Bears team. Could be a situation where floor is solid, and ceiling high. That said, doesn't feel right to reach for him late in round 2.

4. J. McKinnon -- He may be sliding out of this spot due to injury. A. Morris pickup a little disturbing as well.

5. L. McCoy -- Ton of team risk here, but also tons of volume.

6. K. Drake -- Lot of upside here. Don't believe in Gore. Seems early for Drake, but I know he'll be gone with my next pick late in the 4th.

Ranking correct?

Who are you targeting on the turn?

Thanks

That's how I'd rank, exc I think I'd rather have McCoy than McKinnon. I took Freeman at 2.06. Howard 2.07, Mixon 2.10. Depends on your league tendencies. RBs always go quickly in this one.

If you're picking at 2.11 or 2.12, you already have either Bell or Gurley in your pocket, which means you can afford to swing for the fences a little bit with your RB2. That's why I'd boost both Mixon and McCoy (McCaffrey too, although he's moving way up lately) above their ADPs in this situation - especially in standard scoring, if either one of them hits, you can run away with your league. Freeman and Howard obviously have higher floors, but lower ceilings IMO. McKinnon is pretty close to a DND for me this year at his ADP.

So I'd go McCaffrey -> Freeman -> Mixon -> McCoy -> Howard -> Drake -> McKinnon (knowing that in most cases C-Mac and Freeman will be off the board by 2.11 and that's fine for my purposes if I already have a top-2 back).

Also, and IMO only, in full-PPR I'd be very tempted to grab Diggs at 2.11 instead, knowing that I'm almost certainly getting one of Mixon/Shady at 3.02. I'm in the tank for Diggs this year - think he could finish as a top-3 WR.

Here are my rankings in standard after the last bell cow(Dalvin Cook) in tiers and order. 

Tier 2

McCaffrey

D. Freeman

Howard

Tier 3

Mixon

Collins

Henry

Drake

McCoy

R. Freeman

McKinnon

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're picking at 2.11 or 2.12, you already have either Bell or Gurley in your pocket, which means you can afford to swing for the fences a little bit with your RB2. That's why I'd boost both Mixon and McCoy (McCaffrey too, although he's moving way up lately) above their ADPs in this situation - especially in standard scoring, if either one of them hits, you can run away with your league. Freeman and Howard obviously have higher floors, but lower ceilings IMO. McKinnon is pretty close to a DND for me this year at his ADP.

So I'd go McCaffrey -> Freeman -> Mixon -> McCoy -> Howard -> Drake -> McKinnon (knowing that in most cases C-Mac and Freeman will be off the board by 2.11 and that's fine for my purposes if I already have a top-2 back).

Also, and IMO only, in full-PPR I'd be very tempted to grab Diggs at 2.11 instead, knowing that I'm almost certainly getting one of Mixon/Shady at 3.02. I'm in the tank for Diggs this year - think he could finish as a top-3 WR.
Interesting take on Diggs. I also am very high on him...and I know in one league he's not getting back to me because one owner at minimum in between my two picks at the turn is taking Diggs.

My answer would depend almost solely on the format. What is the format? 
For me---I am in a 12 team, half point PPR. I have the 1st pick (Gurley) and am thinking that all the guys I want at 24/25 (Gronk, Hill, Freeman, Howard) will be gone, and I will be left sitting there choosing 2 from Mixon, Collins, Hilton and Kelce (TE counts as WR in my league).

I'm looking at my projections and I have Howard, Freeman, Mixon and McCoy clumped together and then Drake and McKinnon a tier down next to each other - that's also the order in which I would rank them. This seems to generally reflect their ADPs but I'd like to go through my thought process because it also helps me solidify my own opinions or better yet have them challenged and corrected.

Howard's OL is at least average, the offense should improve, he has very little competition for carries and is generally going to be extremely safe this year. He averaged 1200/7.5 on the ground with CHI's offense unable to keep teams honest and with John Fox as his coach which is truly quite the feat. I know it's a stretch to expect him to catch more than 30 balls and this is a PPR format but I still think he offers a relatively safe floor and his upside is technically huge. I could see him both lead the league in rushing yards and rushing TDs this year. It may feel like a reach to draft him in the 2nd but if you want him that's where you'll likely have to take him. Ultimately he's the only player on the list in which I feel almost completely confident in their ability and situation. 

Freeman has the best OL and offense of this bunch. Even though we know he'll cede ~30% of the snaps and ~10 touches a game to Coleman we can always bet on him being very efficient as long as he's relatively healthy. His work in the passing game is consistent and his role in the RZ has also been consistent. But he does worry me mostly due to his running style. A lot of Freeman's game is leveraged on short area burst and quickness as a between the tackles runner and because he's a little undersized he is destined to take some big shots over the course of the season. That style lead to two concussions last year and it was his third recorded concussion in three years. My worry is that ATL realizes this and gives Coleman a slightly more sizable role this year both in between the 20s and in the RZ in an effort to keep Freeman healthy. This is obviously pure speculation on my part but I also noticed last year that the touch count between Freeman and Coleman came dangerously close to a legitimate split in a handful of weeks where Freeman was relatively healthy. Maybe Coleman is actually undervalued?  Like you said Freeman has a pretty safe floor but his upside may be capped this year more so than others.

Like you I'm not yet convinced Mixon can be an efficient runner because quite frankly I haven't seen it yet but I'm expecting for a) CIN to be much approved on offense this year (rising tide lifts all boats) and b) CIN to rush the ball a lot more than last year which will prove to be an outlier. Even with Gio likely to work in to some extent Mixon is sure to, at least initially, get a lot of work everywhere (between the 20s, passing game, RZ) The main risk is that he's super inefficient again this year whether it be due to the OL not improving or his own inadequacies as a runner and Gio forces some type of split by mid season. 

McCoy is the ultimate risk/reward pick and is not someone I'd gamble on unless I felt very comfortable with my RB1 and my ability build solid depth around him. Every red flag imaginable is being waved by McCoy (OL, offense, age, injury, suspension etc. etc.). I will say that, at least from the eye test, it doesn't seem to me like he's lost it yet. He's not some between the tackles grinder/power back who has been dishing out and taking huge hits over the course of his career so it's definitely possible that he has a couple more years of juice left. RBs who leverage power tend to wear out quicker (which is why Lynch and AP surprise me so much). So McCoy is a bet on volume and ability while understanding that the pick can also be completely wasted. You have to sack up to make this pick. 

Drake really passes the eye test. His cutting ability is tops in the league and when he gets into the second level he's a serious threat to take it to the house. When I was tracking which RBs skewed more towards PPR last year, even when he was used sparingly by MIA, Drake's name kept popping up. Now Landry is gone and I generally believe that with no one able to replace Landry 1:1, Drake is going to get a lot of work in the passing game - that's his main appeal to me since it would mean that he has a safe floor even if he and Gore did end up splitting work or MIA's offense is so bad that they rarely frequent the RZ. There is also injury concern as he had an injury riddled college career. 

McKinnon hasn't yet proven that he can (or been given the opportunity to) carry the load for a full season and that's the true risk associated with him. In PPR, though, it's really hard for me to imagine a scenario in which he isn't valuable as long as he's healthy. I mean Hyde's a sub par pass catcher and comically saw 90 targets last year. McKinnon isn't the most talented runner and I think there's a real risk that Morris steals some work between the tackles and more importantly in the RZ (reports seem to suggest otherwise but I don't believe them). But I generally think he's going to be pretty safe if not unspectacular in PPR. Even though he's last on this list I don't hate him this year but I do still kind of hate his ADP.

I'm looking at my projections and I have Howard, Freeman, Mixon and McCoy clumped together and then Drake and McKinnon a tier down next to each other - that's also the order in which I would rank them. This seems to generally reflect their ADPs but I'd like to go through my thought process because it also helps me solidify my own opinions or better yet have them challenged and corrected.

Howard's OL is at least average, the offense should improve, he has very little competition for carries and is generally going to be extremely safe this year. He averaged 1200/7.5 on the ground with CHI's offense unable to keep teams honest and with John Fox as his coach which is truly quite the feat. I know it's a stretch to expect him to catch more than 30 balls and this is a PPR format but I still think he offers a relatively safe floor and his upside is technically huge. I could see him both lead the league in rushing yards and rushing TDs this year. It may feel like a reach to draft him in the 2nd but if you want him that's where you'll likely have to take him. Ultimately he's the only player on the list in which I feel almost completely confident in their ability and situation. 
Spot on. Especially on Howard.

And it's why I'm leaning hard towards targeting Howard now.

Spot on. Especially on Howard.

And it's why I'm leaning hard towards targeting Howard now.
Me as well. As for Drake, with an ADP of 38 (4.02), it would seem like a huge reach to take him at the beginning of the 3rd. Plus, given Gase's history, I feel like he would scr*w me if I reached for him. LOL

Freeman has the best OL and offense of this bunch. Even though we know he'll cede ~30% of the snaps and ~10 touches a game to Coleman we can always bet on him being very efficient as long as he's relatively healthy. His work in the passing game is consistent and his role in the RZ has also been consistent. But he does worry me mostly due to his running style. A lot of Freeman's game is leveraged on short area burst and quickness as a between the tackles runner and because he's a little undersized he is destined to take some big shots over the course of the season. That style lead to two concussions last year and it was his third recorded concussion in three years. My worry is that ATL realizes this and gives Coleman a slightly more sizable role this year both in between the 20s and in the RZ in an effort to keep Freeman healthy. This is obviously pure speculation on my part but I also noticed last year that the touch count between Freeman and Coleman came dangerously close to a legitimate split in a handful of weeks where Freeman was relatively healthy. Maybe Coleman is actually undervalued?  Like you said Freeman has a pretty safe floor but his upside may be capped this year more so than others.

Like you I'm not yet convinced Mixon can be an efficient runner because quite frankly I haven't seen it yet but I'm expecting for a) CIN to be much approved on offense this year (rising tide lifts all boats) and b) CIN to rush the ball a lot more than last year which will prove to be an outlier. Even with Gio likely to work in to some extent Mixon is sure to, at least initially, get a lot of work everywhere (between the 20s, passing game, RZ) The main risk is that he's super inefficient again this year whether it be due to the OL not improving or his own inadequacies as a runner and Gio forces some type of split by mid season. 

McCoy is the ultimate risk/reward pick and is not someone I'd gamble on unless I felt very comfortable with my RB1 and my ability build solid depth around him. Every red flag imaginable is being waved by McCoy (OL, offense, age, injury, suspension etc. etc.). I will say that, at least from the eye test, it doesn't seem to me like he's lost it yet. He's not some between the tackles grinder/power back who has been dishing out and taking huge hits over the course of his career so it's definitely possible that he has a couple more years of juice left. RBs who leverage power tend to wear out quicker (which is why Lynch and AP surprise me so much). So McCoy is a bet on volume and ability while understanding that the pick can also be completely wasted. You have to sack up to make this pick. 

Drake really passes the eye test. His cutting ability is tops in the league and when he gets into the second level he's a serious threat to take it to the house. When I was tracking which RBs skewed more towards PPR last year, even when he was used sparingly by MIA, Drake's name kept popping up. Now Landry is gone and I generally believe that with no one able to replace Landry 1:1, Drake is going to get a lot of work in the passing game - that's his main appeal to me since it would mean that he has a safe floor even if he and Gore did end up splitting work or MIA's offense is so bad that they rarely frequent the RZ. There is also injury concern as he had an injury riddled college career. 

McKinnon hasn't yet proven that he can (or been given the opportunity to) carry the load for a full season and that's the true risk associated with him. In PPR, though, it's really hard for me to imagine a scenario in which he isn't valuable as long as he's healthy. I mean Hyde's a sub par pass catcher and comically saw 90 targets last year. McKinnon isn't the most talented runner and I think there's a real risk that Morris steals some work between the tackles and more importantly in the RZ (reports seem to suggest otherwise but I don't believe them). But I generally think he's going to be pretty safe if not unspectacular in PPR. Even though he's last on this list I don't hate him this year but I do still kind of hate his ADP.
Where would you slot Alex Collins in ? Thanks for your thoughts--always appreciated. 

Picking 2 and 3 respectively in a couple leagues that have me picking late 2nd and early third. While I don't like to lock in on a particular strategy, I think the odds are pretty good that I'll land two RBs in those first three picks.

When I look at what's available late in the 2nd, smoke starts coming out of my ears trying to rank the available RBs. Assuming you grab one of Gurley, Bell, DJ with your first pick, I'd be curious to know how the shark's are ranking these RBs:

1. D. Freeman -- Not a sexy pick, but a safe one. Coleman definitely limits upside, but floor is solid. Not a swing for the fences pick.

2. J. Mixon -- Torn on if he's really that special or not. Gio presence. O-line issues? Due we trust Cinci to not implode? High risk, maybe high reward.

3. J. Howard -- Not much hype for Howard. He's been solid for two years on a cruddy Bears team. Could be a situation where floor is solid, and ceiling high. That said, doesn't feel right to reach for him late in round 2.

4. J. McKinnon -- He may be sliding out of this spot due to injury. A. Morris pickup a little disturbing as well.

6. K. Drake -- Lot of upside here. Don't believe in Gore. Seems early for Drake, but I know he'll be gone with my next pick late in the 4th.

Ranking correct?

Thanks
It's a tough spot to draft in this year.  If you're in the 2.12/3.01, Freeman/Mixon/Howard are likely gone by then in standard.  And McKinnon/Mccoy/Drake are a little early there.  Like another said, you've already likely picked a stud rb, I'd load up on the gronk/hill/hilton/evans type guys and hope for a drake/miller/collins slide to 4.12.  Obviously if freeman/mixon/howard is there you take them.

It's a tough spot to draft in this year.  If you're in the 2.12/3.01, Freeman/Mixon/Howard are likely gone by then in standard.  And McKinnon/Mccoy/Drake are a little early there.  Like another said, you've already likely picked a stud rb, I'd load up on the gronk/hill/hilton/evans type guys and hope for a drake/miller/collins slide to 4.12.  Obviously if freeman/mixon/howard is there you take them.
It’s funny, but almost every draft slot discussion mentions how hard it is. I don’t think it’s necessarily the draft slot, it’s how evenly ranked a lot of people are due to multiple question-marks like new roles, teams, coaches, etc. 

McCaffrey immediately if there although I doubt he is. Then Howard a good bit above the rest. Not gonna lie, I’m glad I drafted end of round 1 because none of those guys excite me. I would prob just reach for Collins if Howard were gone. 

McCaffrey immediately if there although I doubt he is. Then Howard a good bit above the rest. Not gonna lie, I’m glad I drafted end of round 1 because none of those guys excite me. I would prob just reach for Collins if Howard were gone. 
McCaffrey is going between picks 11-15 now. 

Picked  1.03 in a couple leagues, this is what I got. 

Ten team, ppr, qb/rb/rb/wr/wr/te/flex/k/def

Gurley

Gronk

Reek

Cooks

Henry

12 team, ppr, 1/2/2/1/1/k/d

Johnson

Hill

Howard

Henry

Hogan

There comes a point where Henry is drafted where the rbs seem to nosedive, so I found myself taking him before the cliff. Always found WRs worth taking at every point of the draft. Waited on qb everywhere. 2nd team took burton and njoku at te eventually. 

Ranking correct?

Thanks
since you asked...

I would immediately get myself out of the Joe Mixon, J. McKinnon, L. McCoy sweepstakes. they're busts.McCoy is on the wrong side of 30 and might have legal issues/Mixon just stinks and Gio is way better and the coaching staff might just let Gio take the reins. McKinnon might become the biggest F/A bust of the season - if he's not already.

replace them with 

Alex Collins, Carlos Hyde, Peyton Barber..Collins is the clear cut  #1 guy in baltimore. Barber has no competition for carries ( Ronald Jones, seriously?!  :lmao: ) , he's been electric in preseason and the coaches have named him their starting RB he's a workhorse.

Hyde looks rejuvenated in Cleveland. he was a borderline top 10 RB last season, he WILL be a top 10 RB this season. he's looked nothing shjort of spectacular in preseason. did you watch how he carved the Eagles' defense to bits? he's legit in 2018...

Collins at the 2/3 turn.hyde and barber at the 4/5 turn? maybe that'll work.

but I'd never touch McKinnon, Mixon, McCoy - ever.

Picked 4th in 12 team .5 PPR

Mixon, Howard, and McKinnon made it to the turn, but were all gone by mid 3rd. Mixon went at 3.3 and I took Howard at 3.4. Collins lasted into the 4th. 

Tanner9919 said:
since you asked...

I would immediately get myself out of the Joe Mixon, J. McKinnon, L. McCoy sweepstakes. they're busts.McCoy is on the wrong side of 30 and might have legal issues/Mixon just stinks and Gio is way better and the coaching staff might just let Gio take the reins. McKinnon might become the biggest F/A bust of the season - if he's not already.

replace them with 

Alex Collins, Carlos Hyde, Peyton Barber..Collins is the clear cut  #1 guy in baltimore. Barber has no competition for carries ( Ronald Jones, seriously?!  :lmao: ) , he's been electric in preseason and the coaches have named him their starting RB he's a workhorse.

Hyde looks rejuvenated in Cleveland. he was a borderline top 10 RB last season, he WILL be a top 10 RB this season. he's looked nothing shjort of spectacular in preseason. did you watch how he carved the Eagles' defense to bits? he's legit in 2018...

McKinnon and McCoy are already on my DND list. Nope on both.

Mixon vs. Howard is where I keep going back and forth. It does seem like the general consensus here is that Mixon is more likely to bust while Howard could be a much safer pick.

As for the 4/5 turn and the 6/7 turn (which probably deserve their own thread), I'm targeting several RBs at each turn based on ADP:

4/5 Turn:

* K. Drake (will be gone but I'm not reaching early third)

* A. Collins (will be gone but I'm not reaching early third)

* R. Freeman (trending towards end of third now or early fourth, not reaching)

* D. Henry

* L. Miller -- starting to warm up to his workload potential; no competition; HOU offense should roll.

* M. Lynch -- something in me says stay away.

6/7 Turn:

* P. Barber -- #1 on my list at this turn. If I can get him as my #3RB (or #4RB), gold.

* C. Hyde -- Looks good, but Chubb lurks.

* K. Johnson -- lot of competition for touches; may not emerge until mid season.

* J. Williams -- McCarthy saying it's his job? May have to move higher if we all believe that.

* C. Carson

For me---I am in a 12 team, half point PPR. I have the 1st pick (Gurley) and am thinking that all the guys I want at 24/25 (Gronk, Hill, Freeman, Howard) will be gone, and I will be left sitting there choosing 2 from Mixon, Collins, Hilton and Kelce (TE counts as WR in my league).
I drafted last night. Full PPR. 12-team. 1/2/2/1/1 non-QB flex  

Had the 1.01 (Gurley) and took Freeman at 2.12  Later took Lamar Miller at 4.12.

I drafted last night. Full PPR. 12-team. 1/2/2/1/1 non-QB flex  

Had the 1.01 (Gurley) and took Freeman at 2.12  Later took Lamar Miller at 4.12.
Appreciate the insight. Freeman scares me with his concussion history. Was Howard still there at 2.12 ? What about Gronk, or Tyreek ? 

Appreciate the insight. Freeman scares me with his concussion history. Was Howard still there at 2.12 ? What about Gronk, or Tyreek ? 
Gronkowski went 2.02 and Hill 2.08. 

Howard, maybe my only regret, went at 3.06. 

Tanner9919 said:
since you asked...

replace them with 

It’s like you read my mind. I really don’t get the hype on Mixon. I’ll eat crow if I must but I wouldn’t take him in the 5th if he were there. Cinci is doing themselves a disservice by not shopping him and just riding Gio. 

Collins, R Freeman, KJ, Ingram, Lynch all over Mixon. Barber too if I were sure the coaches aren’t going to force RJ into the lineup at some point simply because. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranking correct?

Thanks
How many RB can you start? If I'm getting a top 3 RB in round 1 I'm not sure I would draft 3 RB in the first 3 rounds but I suppose it depends on your league settings. If I were picking 2 I would go with Freeman from those listed easily. Safe pick on a good offense. The others on the list scare me a bit due to lack of proven track record or being on an offense I don't trust as high scoring. My next choice might be Drake. He put up nice numbers when he got the chance last year and he can run and catch. Howard would also be in consideration for that 2nd guy on that list.

Hmm Gase is saying all the right things about Drake. Unless he’s just blowing smoke, Drake may be worth a look now at his current ADP. 

Warhogs said:
How many RB can you start? If I'm getting a top 3 RB in round 1 I'm not sure I would draft 3 RB in the first 3 rounds but I suppose it depends on your league settings. If I were picking 2 I would go with Freeman from those listed easily. Safe pick on a good offense. The others on the list scare me a bit due to lack of proven track record or being on an offense I don't trust as high scoring. My next choice might be Drake. He put up nice numbers when he got the chance last year and he can run and catch. Howard would also be in consideration for that 2nd guy on that list.
In both leagues, I can start 3RBs.

And when I look back at the championships I've won I usually have 3 RBs. Just think RBs are much more predictable when it comes to SOS. Nobody cares about SOS during the draft. Then two weeks in, everyone realizes it's all about matchups.

I had the second pick in a standard 12 team league that is traditionally rb heavy (10 of first 12 picks were rb, 14 of 24 through the first two rounds).  

I took bell at 2, gronk in the second and howard in the third. Mccoy went right after I took gronk but I didn’t want anything to do with him. 

Mckinnon, drake, r freeman, ajayi were taken in the back end of the third after I took howard.

Henry, lamar miller, dion lewis, lynch, collins, hyde, ingram rounded out the fourth. 

Howard was the best of the rest imo even though I do like drake and collins but not at the top of the third.

26 of the first 48 picks were running backs. Crazy. 

Given your lack of enthusiasm for RB's available and the fact that WR is deep this year I would consider drafting Gronk if he is there.
Gronk hasn't been available at the turn in any of the dozen drafts I've done so far.  Seems to be taken 2.06-2.09 like clockwork in every draft.

I have the 1.05 coming up on Sunday and am hoping to finally get a share of him at the 2.08.

I had the second pick in a standard 12 team league that is traditionally rb heavy (10 of first 12 picks were rb, 14 of 24 through the first two rounds).  

I took bell at 2, gronk in the second and howard in the third. Mccoy went right after I took gronk but I didn’t want anything to do with him. 

Mckinnon, drake, r freeman, ajayi were taken in the back end of the third after I took howard.

Henry, lamar miller, dion lewis, lynch, collins, hyde, ingram rounded out the fourth. 

Howard was the best of the rest imo even though I do like drake and collins but not at the top of the third.

RBs are going pretty quick this year, even in PPR.  That's why I'm favoring NOT doing the zero-RB strategy this year.  You have to reach so hard to get your two RBs while there are tons of good WRs available late.  This seems overall like a bad year for zero RB.

I pick 1st in my 12 team draft on Labor Day, and with the 24/25 picks, I would be VERY happy if I got Gronk and Jordan Howard. 

I'm basically a Kenyan Drake crackhead at this point.

I'm in a bunch of 1/2 point ppr leagues so I'm literally going RB RB RB. 

I'm getting things like Fournette/CMC then Drake and T.Y. or evans.

or Saquon/ Cook into Drake and Jarvis Landry was another one.

Then I grab a WR2 in the 6th round because SOOOO many WR2s live there this year.

Then after that I'm hedging my Drake bet with Carlos Hyde, Chris Carson and Peyton Barber late as my RB4.

I'm punting TE and streaming Njoku a lot. One draft I got Njoku and then Jordan Reed in the 12th or something crazy.

I pick 1st in my 12 team draft on Labor Day, and with the 24/25 picks, I would be VERY happy if I got Gronk and Jordan Howard. 
I was a little grumpy cause aj green went right before I took gronk and the guy that drafted him didn’t really want him but panicked because of the run on rb’s. However in hindsight I am good with how it turned out. 

Users who are viewing this thread