What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How am I looking Part 2? (1 Viewer)

jmble

Footballguy
After an extremely disappointing first week (Amari Cooper?  Ezekiel Elliott?  Marcus Mariota?), I have done some big time roster shuffling.

My current roster in a ten team ppr league  Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def

QB - Garoppolo, Darnold

RB - Elliott, Drake, Ingram, Kerryon Johnson, Cohen, Ekeler, Jalen Richard

WR - Allen, Cooper, Landry, Goodwin, Funchess, Hogan, Enunwa

TE - Gronkowski

K - Lutz

Def - Chargers (streaming)

Most needed I think is RB, should I try and work a deal somewhere?  Stick with Drake at RB2 until Ingram comes back?  Stream Ekeler and Richard at RB 2 and hope one of them carries their production over into future weeks?

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Here is who I'd start from your team this week: 

QB: Garoppolo

RB: Zeke, Drake

WR: Allen, Cooper

Flex: Landry

TE: Gronk

K: Lutz

DT: Chargers

Zeke, Drake, Allen, Cooper, and Landry are your 5 starters for the foreseeable future.  Always worth it to try and work the trade block to improve wherever you can, but we're shooting in the dark with advice without knowing anyone else's team (not asking you to post all the other teams in the league!).  If there's another owner interested in talking trade, post their team and you may get some ideas

Users who are viewing this thread