What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thin at WR - Who to pick up from Waivers (1 Viewer)

Scoring: 1 point per 10 yards rushed / received, 2 point bonus for 100, 150 and 200 yards, 0.5 PPR.

Roster:  QB: Cousins / Dalton; RB: Hunt / Hyde / Yeldon / Bernard / Breida / Jamaal Williams; WR: Julio / Tate / Enunwa / Cobb

Obviously very dangerously thin at WR so need help, although not necessarily for this week. My waiver priority isn't great (8 out of 12) but here are options I'm eyeing ranked in order from most to least preferred:

Coutee, Taywan Taylor, Taylor Gabriel, John Brown, Montcrief 

I'm thinking of dropping Cobb and Jamaal Williams and adding Coutee and T Taylor. Thoughts are welcome on who to drop and grab.

I agree with BearsFan -  1st choice - JBrown for high floor.  Then Coutee & Taylor for splash upside.  Drop Jamal Williams.

I concur, Brown should be on top. But then I would have Gabriel 2nd and Coutee third. And yes, drop Williams and Cobb. Gabriel has been getting consistent targets even before Anthony Millers injury.

Users who are viewing this thread