What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS? Hilton or John Brown (1 Viewer)

Jman18980

Footballguy
Brown has the better match up by far, but I feel like he's more likely to have a dud

Hilton may not blow up, but he should be a lock for double digit points

PPR league.  Davante's on the bye this week

I go with Brown.  Hilton coming off a hammie has a high probability of re-injury even if active so you don't get a complete game.  I like to see my players make it through a game after these type of injuries before putting them in my lineup and risking a partial game due to an aggravation.

I'd go Brown. I'm not too worried about Hilton's hammy, but I am worried about some rust, and an elite CB in White covering him. Brown' matchup is much easier.

I'd go Brown as well. The Colts certainly need Hilton back because the amount of drops with him out has been stupid. I would expect Luck to lean on Hilton heavily if he is active, but that hammy of Hilton's doesn't care about the Colts needs. Could last the whole game. Could last 1 quarter. 

Users who are viewing this thread