What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Dynasty League (2019) (1 Viewer)

Football Jones

Footballguy
I think I might have one more startup in me (as a Commish). This league will be a $250 14-team H2H non-PPR format. I've played plenty of PPR leagues & they're ok, but I simply have a problem with the realisticness (for lack of a better word) of PPR scoring as it relates to real football. It will also feature rules I have a strong affinity for like 6 playoff spots including two wildcards (based on points). 

This is nothing more than an idea right now (& it may not happen), but I wanted to at least put it out there. I'm looking for the best of the best & long-time FBG posters will have preference. More importantly, a league is only as good as its people so prospective owners with a known history of competing & doing well in dynasty leagues is a must.

I'll have more details later (by the end of this season). Please like/post if interested & I'll get back to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread