What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jeffrey Epstein: there is definitely nothing to see here folks, I am feeling very sleepy, I think I'll take a nice nap. (3 Viewers)

Trump is implicated. I know he gaslights people, but the evidence exists for him to reasonably be assumed part of the sex racket, at minimum as a customer. The detailed criminal complaint should be enough, but the scandal around elevating Acosta after he criminally protected Epstein’s co-conspirators, of which he surely is among, is enough that the public must demand immediate answers and total transparency.

To be clear: At this point, it is highly unlikely Trump wasn’t a co-conspirator in a child sex ring.
Records show he took one flight with Epstein. Tell us all the facts that show Trump was involved. Ham, that is an accusation you back up. 

"Of course Trump didn't rape an underage girl.  That would be totally inconsistent with what we know about his character."

Anybody saying this with a straight face?  If not, that's not to say that he's guilty, but it says a lot about the caliber of person we're discussing.

26 women accused Trump of various forms of sexual assault, including forcible rape. Then he appoints the guy who illegally projected Epstein and buried all evidence of his co-conspirators to his cabinet! What more do you need!!!!! Good God, we’ve all gone mad!
So you are saying that in 2005 Epstein promised Trump to keep his secret if Trump could get Acosta to go light on him.  Trump agreed and promised Acosta a spot on his future Presidential cabinet if he went along with the plan.  In 2018, Trump fulfilled his promise.  

This doesn’t seem likely to me.

Heaven forbid one tries to enforce what should be self-evident standards against a powerful Republican. I’m utterly sick over this all. Especially that evidence can be so blatant of so many heinous crimes, and ignored because a political base thinks he represents their insecurities. I don’t recognize this country for harboring so many willing to turn a blind eye to child sex trafficking. But watch, as more details emerge, that’s what we’ll see.
It is truly sickening what many have come to tolerate.

However, I'm reading a book called "Upheaval" that focuses on turning points for nations in crisis and one such country was Chile.  Even after Pinochet had incredible numbers of Chileans murdered, committed horrible atrocities, upwards of 40% still wanted to see him re-elected.  

People are crazy.  They will support their person, and find it nearly impossible to re-evaluate their perception of a person of whom they have a positive view (or negative, I assume).  Even after being responsible for incredible cruelty to his own people, many countrymen still believed him to be a good person, unfairly maligned.

"Of course Trump didn't rape an underage girl.  That would be totally inconsistent with what we know about his character."

Anybody saying this with a straight face?  If not, that's not to say that he's guilty, but it says a lot about the caliber of person we're discussing.
I can.  I think Trump is awful, but I don’t think he would rape a 13-year old girl.  

I certainly wouldn’t assume it.

So you are saying that in 2005 Epstein promised Trump to keep his secret if Trump could get Acosta to go light on him.  Trump agreed and promised Acosta a spot on his future Presidential cabinet if he went along with the plan.  In 2018, Trump fulfilled his promise.  

You are off a bit in your chain of events, but at least you’re getting warmer.....

So the alleged co-conspirators in the earlier case Acosta was involved with were given immunity, right?  So they'd be rightfully thankful that he took care of this, and kept their names out of the press and their butts out of jail.

I wouldn't worry that Trump had anything to do with this unless he gave some political favor, say an appointment or something, to Acosta. But he didn't do that, because that would just be too coincidental.

Technically, we don't know who is talking to SDNY, right?

There is also more than one civil suit which is partly what has been driving this.
Seems like this would be the time to come forward if you knew anything about this, or testified about it in the past.

There likely will be no other chances here.

Do you show the same restraint with those you politically dislike?

Trump doesn't.  He's called for political opponents to be locked up, without even having had a trial.  
I’ve made my comments about this. You guys are out of control once again. This is why a Joe said his Republican friends won’t post here.

Do you show the same restraint with those you politically dislike?

Trump doesn't.  He's called for political opponents to be locked up, without even having had a trial.  
I don’t like Clinton, but I’m not going to just assume he raped kids without ample evidence.

Seems like this would be the time to come forward if you knew anything about this, or testified about it in the past.

There likely will be no other chances here.
Publicly? I don't think they have to do that if they are giving information to SDNY. And the people who have filed lawsuits are known. I'm just saying just because we have not seen them on tv that doesn't mean they aren't coming forward.

I think people know I enjoy minutiae but folks this is some complicated stuff. Trump fans want to look at flight logs? Those are out there. Trump opponents want to look at the black book? It's out there. There are just so many victims and the history of this is so complex. Good luck to anyone wanting to pry it apart in the public domain. But I do think the now grown women will have more courage to come forward to the authorities and that's really the only way this will all come out. Certainly I hope they do, but again we may never know they did.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve made my comments about this. You guys are out of control once again. This is why a Joe said his Republican friends won’t post here.
Out of control?  

You're like a conservative hall monitor yelling fire when you see candles lit on a birthday cake.  Anyone who can't handle this level of craziness probably wouldn't contribute positively to the forum anyway.

I don’t like Clinton, but I’m not going to just assume he raped kids without ample evidence.
I'm not assuming Trump raped anyone.  I have stated repeatedly I sincerely hope he's not involved at all.

However, there's enough out there that it's completely reasonable to ask questions about his involvement with Epstein.

Out of control?  

You're like a conservative hall monitor yelling fire when you see candles lit on a birthday cake.  Anyone who can't handle this level of craziness probably wouldn't contribute positively to the forum anyway.
No..you implying and saying there are people here that support pedophilia is ridiculous.

Publicly? I don't think they have to do that if they are giving information to SDNY. And the people who have filed lawsuits are known. I'm just saying just because we have not seen them on tv that doesn't mean they aren't coming forward.
Not publicly, just to the SDNY.  If in the past folks have come forward and been intimidated back into silence, which we know has happened several times, now would be the time to move forward again.  But not publicly, at least now.

Again, I don't care who the snare entraps, so long as they were involved and deserve justice.  Hope they all get what's coming to them.

Seems we were on the topic until we got derailed.  Tends to be a pattern with certain posters where they take the conversation from the topic to a conversation about the conversation, or the posters themselves.

Back to the topic though:

Would be hard to imagine Bill Clinton making an easily falsifiable public statement on this when he didn't have to make any comments.

Remember kompromat and that's why Trump was kissing Putin's ###?  Some speculated when this insanity started it was because Putin had proof of something horrible like this. 

I think Kevin Spacey was on Epstein island a few times.  Looks like he's getting ready to skate.  Pretty soon Harvey Weinstein will be making movies again.  These rich people with connections can evidently get away with pedophilia.  It's sick.
Kinda makes you rethink that whole redistribution of wealth thing, doesn’t it?

Trump? No. Nobody could have predicted his presidency. I do think that he was paid off and promised future political appointments in exchange for what he did.  I’m sure the assumption would be that would be in a Clinton administration as she was expected to be the next Democrat nominee for president.

I’m particularly sensitive to this issue. From 1975-1985, my elementary school math teacher molested some 100 kids. I was probably one. I say probably because he housesat for a week for me and my brother, and was known for drugging his victims. He has access, and though my brother was his preferred target and I know he masturbated in front of him, I was probably a victim, too.

I also was the one after 10 years who blew the whistle by telling my mother when this monster masturbated in front of two friends.

Great! He was caught. So the reign of terror (that ended in suicides and one of my best friends drug addiction and OD) was over!

Nope! The school district paid him severance and released him quietly into the wild, to So Cal, where he set up shop again and raped more kids.

At minimum, that was the effect of the Acosta deal. More victims, more lives ruined. More addiction, and depression, and substance abuse. 

These matters need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent, and the perpetrator and enablers held to account.
Truly horrific for all the victims. The bolded sounds like the same thing the Catholic Church did for decades.

This has of course gone political quickly.  Unbelievable that politics should even come up. I’d like to think that in the next couple weeks all will come to light, but that’s generally not how these things go. But if it does, this could go absolutely nuclear.

What I will say on Trump and Clinton is that they both have sex assault allegations against them. That’s gonna put them under fire.  Sorry, most people don’t get accused of sexual assault and most people don’t pal around with leaders of child sex rings.

Innocent until proven guilty yes, but there’s nothing wrong with investigating these things.  The red flags are everywhere.

This has of course gone political quickly.  Unbelievable that politics should even come up. I’d like to think that in the next couple weeks all will come to light, but that’s generally not how these things go. But if it does, this could go absolutely nuclear.

What I will say on Trump and Clinton is that they both have sex assault allegations against them. That’s gonna put them under fire.  Sorry, most people don’t get accused of sexual assault and most people don’t pal around with leaders of child sex rings.

Innocent until proven guilty yes, but there’s nothing wrong with investigating these things.  The red flags are everywhere.
Yeah. This should cross all political lines.  But some cant put politics past even human decency.

I agree when you put it that way it’s ridiculous.

Something about this administration though - Barr, Rosen and Acosta are all Kirkland alum, that’s one thing.

And it’s not a conspiracy but it is incestuous from a partisan POV. Kirkland represents corporate bad guys and here they are repping the USA.

And after Acosta was a USA for SoFL he went to Kirkland. Why is Acosta in the cabinet? Why is he Sec of Labor? Why did only *one Senator - R or D - Tim Kaine - question him on the Epstein deal?

It’s pizzagatish to imagine pedophiliac cabalists trading cabinet posts for (ugh), But it’s something else to realize this is how power works, or at least in this administration.

Last edited by a moderator:
I added a bit to my original post. I’ve experienced the real consequences of stepping forward when everyone wants you to remain silent. It’s a real phenomenon. It’s hard to tell the truth.
I just couldn't imagine. Nor can anyone who passes judgement on people who wait years before mustering the courage to speak up. Instead, the victims get shamed making it harder for other victims to come forward.

I'm 100% for thoroughly investigating this, but we've had more than just a little conjecture going on in here.  Anyone involved should be punished to the highest extent possible.  I don't think we know nearly enough, or at least I don't, to know who that does or doesn't include as of right now.

Users who are viewing this thread