What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jeffrey Epstein: there is definitely nothing to see here folks, I am feeling very sleepy, I think I'll take a nice nap. (5 Viewers)

I don't think it's weird. If I ask people how many weeks there are in a year, most would say 52 rather than 52.14285714. That gives us 13 billing periods rather than 13.03571428, which seems close enough.
It is unless you're telling someone your answer that is four cents different is better than his. 

It may just be me - but I currently have zero confidence that a DOJ led by Bill Barr will undertake a neutral-investigation here.  Barr has shown himself to be way too partisan in a case that permeates on both sides of the aisle.
So to be clear... you dont think an investigation will take place? Or one will happen, it just wont be neutral?

So to be clear... you dont think an investigation will take place? Or one will happen, it just wont be neutral?
I am not sure - I suppose I believe there will be a cursory investigation.  

I don't believe that anyone in power is really interested in exposing a network of powerful men (and women) who have conspired with Epstein to traffic young women for sexual assaults.  I think this whole story came back to light on the basis of a dogged investigative reporter in Miami - not stellar investigative work by the DOJ or state law enforcement agencies.

For a man of Epstein's connections and wealth - I have not seen any evidence that would make me believe he had given up hope of beating these charges.

Probably afraid they'll be investigated for helping him do whatever horrible things he was doing with/for his money.
Would they be liable for anything though? Criminal or civil?

I'm just not connecting the dots. Does this mean they have something to hid potentially or is this a normal thing?

Would they be liable for anything though? Criminal or civil?

I'm just not connecting the dots. Does this mean they have something to hid potentially or is this a normal thing?
I would say that you can't tell by whether or not someone hires a lawyer whether or not he committed a crime.

I am not sure - I suppose I believe there will be a cursory investigation.  

I don't believe that anyone in power is really interested in exposing a network of powerful men (and women) who have conspired with Epstein to traffic young women for sexual assaults.  I think this whole story came back to light on the basis of a dogged investigative reporter in Miami - not stellar investigative work by the DOJ or state law enforcement agencies.

For a man of Epstein's connections and wealth - I have not seen any evidence that would make me believe he had given up hope of beating these charges.
I think Barr will follow through on this one. Too many eyes on it and they still have 1 million pages of documents related to the case. 

What they decide about his suicide/murder, is anyone's guess at this point. Kind of a damned if you do, damned if you dont. 

Wouldn't matter if it was 2 cents a year- I wouldn't give either of them a penny after their work on the TrumpRussia scam.  But the little arithmetic fight is pretty hysterical.  Glad I'm not the only dork on this board.  

You said it was $4 every four weeks.  Four weeks is twenty-eight days.  Do they bill you monthly or every four weeks?
It gives you two options:

$4 every 4 weeks (for the first year, $10 every 4 weeks after the first year)

$40 for a year (for the first year, $100/year after the first year)
I believe I was paying $69.99 per year and then it auto-renewed at over $200.  I contacted them as soon as I saw it on my statement and they would only credit me for 11 months.  Like their reporting, hate whomever hosed me. FWIW

I think Barr will follow through on this one. Too many eyes on it and they still have 1 million pages of documents related to the case. 

What they decide about his suicide/murder, is anyone's guess at this point. Kind of a damned if you do, damned if you dont. 
Barr's dad hired Epstein to teach young girls - I don't think he has a vested interest in digging too deep into this investigation.

Just look at this thread, and the number of people who were "glad" he was dead.  I think that is generally the feeling around the country.

Now, look at the allegations surrounding Epstein.  People are happy he is dead, so nobody really wants to dig deeper into who Epstein was conspiring with - and lets face it, its highly unlikely that this was a solo fascination for Epstein.  When rich and powerful people want things buried - it takes a strong man(woman) to stand up to that pressure.  I don't think Barr is that kind of person.

Now, look at the allegations surrounding Epstein.  People are happy he is dead, so nobody really wants to dig deeper into who Epstein was conspiring with - and lets face it, its highly unlikely that this was a solo fascination for Epstein.  When rich and powerful people want things buried - it takes a strong man(woman) to stand up to that pressure.  I don't think Barr is that kind of person.
All one needs to do is look through the names in his Rolodex to understand there are people associated with him that were never going to let this go to trial. Call it a conspiracy if you like but it's pretty simple A+B=C to me. And to be honest, I don't think Trump or Clinton had anything to do with it. My bet is on the Royal's involved, they are some deviant ####ers across the pond.

Wouldn't matter if it was 2 cents a year- I wouldn't give either of them a penny after their work on the TrumpRussia scam.  But the little arithmetic fight is pretty hysterical.  Glad I'm not the only dork on this board.  
Lol man I’m not selling subscriptions, I was just pointing out how Trump supporters who abhor NYT, WaPo, LA Times etc, rely on right wing blogs that totally rely on those publications for their claims.

And after the July 25th discussion in this very thread about how to tie a noose I googled that subject matter so it is in my history.  I must be the world's worse criminal/hitman.
Well, Ditkaless Wonders, or DW, has plenty of significance. The letter D is the 4th letter of the alphabet, and W, the 23rd, 2+3=5, so DW=45, or trump, sooooooo........

Barr's dad hired Epstein to teach young girls - I don't think he has a vested interest in digging too deep into this investigation.

Just look at this thread, and the number of people who were "glad" he was dead.  I think that is generally the feeling around the country.

If - and it's a big if - there's some dirty dealings going on with respect to high level US government officials, current or former, and any of them had anything to do with JE's death, Barr's current attitude is EXACTLY how they would operate to continue the cover-up. Control the narrative, control the "investigation." Blame and implicate as needed. 

I see that the FBI finally got around to raiding Little St. James.

I wonder if there is anything left to see.
[A team of FBI agents bursts through the door of the sex temple.  The room is empty except for a single individual sitting in a chair with his back to the agents.  The chair swivels around to reveal that the man is Bill Clinton.  His shoulders rest on the armrest, fingers bridged.]

CLINTON: Welcome to my island, gentlemen.  I've been expecting you.

[A team of FBI agents bursts through the door of the sex temple.  The room is empty except for a single individual sitting in a chair with his back to the agents.  The chair swivels around to reveal that the man is Bill Clinton.  His shoulders rest on the armrest, fingers bridged.]

CLINTON: Welcome to my island, gentlemen.  I've been expecting you.
FBI AGENT: Do you expect me to look the other way, to ignore all those lives you took?

CLINTON: No, Agent Strzok...I expect you to die.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its related to Epstein since he took plane trips with him.. 
Trump is on the logs too and has an accuser they tied him to Epstein. That accuser also had two witnesses who backed her up.

If you’re basing Trump’s innocence on not being on the flight logs, maybe you should ask why Trump might not have needed to fly with him. The official allegations against Epstein have been in two cities, which also happen to be the two cities where Trump also has residences. He wouldn’t need Epstein’s plane to get to his residences. And if did, Trump also owns his own plane. There’s very little reason for Trump to ride on Epstein’s plane.
Just to clarify on this, apparently yes Trump is on the flight logs.

Oh I agree, but in general it sounds like Epstein's habits were pretty widely known amongst that set.
I think that's the thing most are overlooking.  People seem only interested in the idea that some of these people of power (Trump/Clinton) engaged in sexual acts with these children.  Does it really make people think better of all of these people if they didn't engage in sex....but only knew about it and ignored it; thus ignoring these situation these children were in?

ETA: I have to imagine there's some kind of  Good Samaritan laws in regards to minors/sex trafficking/child endangerment  that, if knowing that this was going on.....these power brokers should get nailed for.

It would look worse for Trump if the plane had gone to Pedo Island.  That's not saying Trump couldn't have been there, but it doesn't sound like anyone has any evidence of it.
The only point about that was the claim Trump supporters seem to make about Clinton on the plane but not Trump. Trump went on the plane too.

The knock on Trump really is about some of the girls being recruited at Maralago and his letting Epstein be on the property even though he wasn’t a member.

Was on Twitter commenting today, and I’m nobody, insignificant, so not a threat to anyone... but for the first time I felt worried that I was speaking publicly about my disdain for this administration. For me personally, I hit a tipping point whereby I have such deep distrust I no longer feel completely free to express my thoughts about the government without a tinge of fear. 

How long before it’s not safe to be critical? Maybe when a couple of major Twitter critics die?
You’re joking, right ?

Users who are viewing this thread