What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ravens at Chargers.... (1 Viewer)

All points matter in the championship. Can’t be taking bad performances two weeks in a row. 
Oh, great. I can't wait for all the idp guys to start complaining over and over about a missed tackle by Derwin James in the 3rd quarter of this one. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Who told Steve Smith that outfit looked good.

He looks like a used car salesman that pimps on the side

During Lamar’s tenure, they have been going for 8 minute TD drives here. But this is the first good D they’ve played. Ravens need to commit to the run 

Hard to watch. Can't believe how much Jackson is playing.
Easing back Gordon But was hoping the PPR catches would still be here.  This hurts.  Hoping for more somehow.  Chargers D not getting off the field and Rivers sucking doesn’t help.  Baltimore is legit. 

Remember when Joey Bosa used to be a dangerous pass-rusher?
He needs to do no more I have won 29 straight in one of my IDP dyno leagues and trying for back to back undefeated seasons but off to a horrible start with Byard going nuts today.

In 7 of my 10 dynasty championship games so kind of a tough week playing with same guys and against in a lot of cases but for sure only playing against Gordon and Bosa.

Phillips those special teams tackles do me no good save them for the defensive side of the ball my friend.  Had a hot start with 5 combined tackles in the 1st quarter then went MIA.

Rivers has rarely thrown more than seven yards deep all game.
Looked like Gordon was open on back to back wheel routes, maybe they'll see that on the tablet and go back to it. 

As much as we are talking about Gordon not looking healthy, Allen looks much worse.

Users who are viewing this thread