What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Arizona QB Situation (Tune/Dobbs) (1 Viewer)

Tin Cup

Footballguy
Couldn’t find anything useful in multiple searches.

Anyone have any intel generally on the Arizona QB situation while Murray is on PUP to start the year? Seems like the Cardinals are playing it close to the vest.

Anyone have any thoughts specifically on Tune? Didn’t see a rookie thread on him.

I have two defenses rostered in my home league, Washington and NY Giants.

I think I have enough information on the Arizona QB's to feel comfortable there.

I have always been a fan of Josh Dobbs. He always handles himself with class win or lose. I thought he might have a chance to win a game before Kyler comes back. However, the schedule has to be the toughest in the league. Essentially getting thrown to the wolves.

I have always been a fan of Josh Dobbs. He always handles himself with class win or lose. I thought he might have a chance to win a game before Kyler comes back. However, the schedule has to be the toughest in the league. Essentially getting thrown to the wolves.
Lucky for Dobbs, he'll have a whole season to try to win a game for the Cards.

If he continues getting as close as he has to them winning games, they might have to bench him so they "see what they have in Tune". 🚽

Definitely an easy guy to root for. No question he’ll do well in whatever he does after football. Very smart guy from what I’ve read - has an aerospace engineering degree from Tennessee (4.0 GPA)

After losing Kirk in SuperFlex and Purdy on a bye. I’m looking for at least a one week replacement.

Trying to eyeball what kind of value owners would place on Dobbs… knowing that he may only have 1 start left… but could have more as Kyler’s situation is still a little murky on when he will return.

After losing Kirk in SuperFlex and Purdy on a bye. I’m looking for at least a one week replacement.

Trying to eyeball what kind of value owners would place on Dobbs… knowing that he may only have 1 start left… but could have more as Kyler’s situation is still a little murky on when he will return.

Tom Pelissero

@TomPelissero

Plot twist: #Cardinals coach Jonathan Gannon told reporters that either Kyler Murray or rookie Clayton Tune -- not Joshua Dobbs -- will start Sunday against Cleveland. Murray remains on IR but obviously getting close.

2:47 PM · Oct 30, 2023
·
Views

Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero

Plot twist: #Cardinals coach Jonathan Gannon told reporters that either Kyler Murray or rookie Clayton Tune -- not Joshua Dobbs -- will start Sunday against Cleveland. Murray remains on IR but obviously getting close.

2:47 PM · Oct 30, 2023
·
Views
Well, that’s a very helpful piece of info given I’ve been launching trade conversations.

Appreciate the share.

This is unexpected.

I'm wondering if Tune can support my bye week fill on McBride? Sometimes Rookies look to the TE.

A week too late their coach as Dobbs took my Mahomes to the woodshed last night and the 0-7 puke of a lineup is about to knock off my 6-1 team if Adams and LaPorta don't move mountains tonight while Jameson stays out of the endzone.

Users who are viewing this thread