What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Are any of these worth keeping? (1 Viewer)

petey13ca

Footballguy
I'm in a deep dynasty league with 11 starting idp.  I cab't find much on the following guys...do they have playing time this year or in the future?  Please help:

Melifonwu

Kwiatkowski

J.Ryan

Weatherby

R.Jenkins LAC

D.Riley

Reeves LB Det

Thanks in advance.

I'm in a deep dynasty league with 11 starting idp.  I cab't find much on the following guys...do they have playing time this year or in the future?  Please help:

Melifonwu

Kwiatkowski

J.Ryan

Weatherby

R.Jenkins LAC

D.Riley

Reeves LB Det

Thanks in advance.
With that deep a league (11 keepers across 12? teams is well over 100 idp keepers) a lot of guys will have value.  The answer to your question will depend mainly on:

1) What is the cost to keep?  Do you get to keep 11 for free, in which case you are keeping whoever is most valuable, or is there a cost such that you have to weigh who is “worth keeping” against?

and

2) How does the scoring system look.  Does it favor steady tackle producers?  Does it rely mainly on splash plays?  This can have a much bigger impact on idp rankings than something like ppr or TE-premium does on offensive ranks.

In a vacuum, I’d say Ryan has become a keeper based on Telvin Smith’s unexpected absence, for sure.  I like Kwoatkowski as a reliable bench player as well.  Riley and Melifonwu are probably still keepable in that deep a league, but I’m quickly souring on Riley.   Haven’t done enough research to form a strong opinion on the others, as they aren’t on any of my own rosters.

Users who are viewing this thread