What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AEW: TNT is Back in the Pro Wrestling Business - Live Weekly Series Premieres Wednesday, Oct 2 (1 Viewer)

hagmania

Footballguy
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank God. Maybe we'll get lucky, strike gold, and we'll have a new Monday Night Wars. I'll be sure to check it out and if they good, support them.

Brad Siegel should've never pulled the plug on wrestling on TNT anyway.  Even in WCW's dying days, Nitro's ratings were higher than anything TNT has had on it since, excluding sports, like NBA and NCAA Tournament coverage.   They could have sold WCW to Bischoff / Fusient and treated Nitro just like any other TV show.  If ratings continued to be a problem, then cancel the show.    But of course, without a TV deal, WCW wasn't worth purchasing for Bischoff and Co.

That said, this is good news for AEW and I hope they do well.

Thank God. Maybe we'll get lucky, strike gold, and we'll have a new Monday Night Wars. I'll be sure to check it out and if they good, support them.
It's going to be rather hard when AEW will be on Tuesday. (No shtick. It's probably going to be called "Tuesday Night Dynamite".)

Starting today, there will be more wrestling product on during primetime than ever before in a week.

Monday: WWE Monday Night Raw (USA)
Tuesday: Impact
Wednesday: All Elite Wrestling's Wednesday Night Dynamite (TNT), WWE NXT (USA)
Friday: WWE SmackDown on FOX (yes, that's right: network television)
Saturday: New Japan Pro Wrestling (AXS TV), Women of Wrestling (AXS TV)

Users who are viewing this thread