What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Democratic Debates (4 Viewers)

Why so many candidates still on the stage?   Come on this needs to be whittled down to about 3 or 4 at this point. 
Agreed, they need to get this down to 3-4 candidates.  If they can't work it out themselves then make some rule up on poll numbers or something, they are just hurting the party at this point.

Really wish we could have seen Gravel dunk on these people one time.  Mainstream dem positions on war are atrocious  :kicksrock:

Harris laughed in the face of a reporter who asked her about marijuana legalization in 2015.  Now she talks about ending the drug war.  Well who's laughing now Kamala?

:lol:   I'll be over in my safe space (the Pete thread).

I hope that what I'm seeing in this thread is indicative of how people generally are seeing it tonight.  
Obviously I am biased - but I am seeing a lot of media tweets seeing the same thing - so I am expecting that to be the big talking point coming out of this - absent a faux pas from here on out.

I expect everyone will have gotten their best stuff out already.  But, you never know.

Also wish Gabbard could argue an antiwar position with more clarity and conviction, and just saying "war" instead of "regime change wars".  But she tried.  She was correct about the gross Assad/Russian/nazi smears.  

Warren/Buttigieg will be the ticket.

I've got ten separate $5 bills available for side bets (debts to be paid to legit charities).

Also wish Gabbard could argue an antiwar position with more clarity and conviction, and just saying "war" instead of "regime change wars".  But she tried.  She was correct about the gross Assad/Russian/nazi smears.  
She got destroyed on her isolationism.  If the time was worth it, they should go after her for her right wing financial support and her anti-muslim rhetoric.  This is the end for her, so it doesn't matter.

Damn - shots fired at Microsoft 

:lmao:  
Running commentary on NYT:

Lisa Lerer
Yang: Competition doesn’t solve all the problems.

“There’s a reason no one is using Bing today. Sorry Microsoft it’s true.”

10:06 PM ET
Sydney Ember
Yang is right.

Lisa Lerer
I mean, I’m using Bing right now

Sydney Ember
Lisa, no you’re not.

Lisa Lerer
Fact check: I am not.

:lol:

She got destroyed on her isolationism.  If the time was worth it, they should go after her for her right wing financial support and her anti-muslim rhetoric.  This is the end for her, so it doesn't matter.
He belted out some nice lines, I'll give him that.  Buttigieg had some nice platitudes about a flag on his shoulder, which certainly appeals to people with no understanding of what the US actually did in Syria or how our empire actually works.  But military vets tend to support the Ron Paul/Gabbard types overwhelmingly- Buttigieg's empty rhetoric about American pride or whatever bull#### excuse that was supposed to be for staying in the middle east forever connects with veterans about as well as his awkward conversation with the UAW striker did.  

Users who are viewing this thread