What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Democratic Debates (3 Viewers)

Oh it's coming... she's coming.   She's far more popular the less you see of her.  

I don't know where we stand in America that Trump is so awful and yet this is best of the best assembled to take him on.  

I still say it, too bad Newsom screwed his buddy's wife.  You can overcome almost anything in America but that is a tough one 

Chris Cillizza@CillizzaCNN · 1m

Of the top 8 (or so)...

BEST debate so far: Mayor Pete

WORST debate: Booker (what is his strategy???)

Also good: Klobuchar, Yang

Less good: Biden, Warren

I am probably close to this right now.  Pete has been over the top the best candidate tonight.  No histrionics - just confident arguments. 

Oh it's coming... she's coming.   She's far more popular the less you see of her.  

I don't know where we stand in America that Trump is so awful and yet this is best of the best assembled to take him on.  

I still say it, too bad Newsom screwed his buddy's wife.  You can overcome almost anything in America but that is a tough one 
She isnt...the candidates  there are fine and better than her.

Chris Cillizza@CillizzaCNN · 1m

Of the top 8 (or so)...

BEST debate so far: Mayor Pete

WORST debate: Booker (what is his strategy???)

Also good: Klobuchar, Yang

Less good: Biden, Warren

I am probably close to this right now.  Pete has been over the top the best candidate tonight.  No histrionics - just confident arguments. 
I'm agreeing with Cillzza. :bag:

Dan Rather @DanRather · 8m

Pete Buttigieg speaks with force and insight on geopolitics.

I don't know how many people are really watching tonight - but the onus is now on Pete's Coms team to amplify this performance, and translate it into voter support.

Can't believe I'm about to say something positive about CNN but credit where its due: Anderson Cooper has been pretty good tonight.

Dan Rather @DanRather · 8m

Pete Buttigieg speaks with force and insight on geopolitics.

I don't know how many people are really watching tonight - but the onus is now on Pete's Coms team to amplify this performance, and translate it into voter support.
I know the black community generally has the least favorable opinion of gays, I think this will hurt his turnout.

Users who are viewing this thread