What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tales of the Unhinged-Triggered by MAGA- “ 82 yo MAGA loving patriot assaulted (1 Viewer)

In an effort to show there is no one reveling in triggered behavior I suggest we all hold hands and sing Kumbaya 

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbayah

Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's praying, Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Man who stabbed the Trump Baby Balloon has a almost 40k donated to his GoFundMe.
Thank you for all the support!! Makes the whole situation easier to deal with knowing fellow patriots stand with us. All proceeds not needed for legal fees will be donated to the Trump2020 campaign to further support this great country.
Then:

We have been reported by the sympathizers. Apparently we didn’t read the fine print. Gofundme is not going to allow these generous donations to help Hoyt. They will soon likely refund all your support. Apologize for the inconvenience folks. Thanks for the kind words, prayer, and financial support. Reach out to Hoyt on Facebook we love hearing from fellow patriots #Trump2020

Max Power said:

Man who stabbed the Trump Baby Balloon has a almost 40k donated to his GoFundMe.

The balloon popper is a Trump supporter, so I'm not sure why you would think that the story is relevant to this thread.

(Unless you are implying that MAGA causes Trump's own supporters to do unreasonable things?)

The balloon popper is a Trump supporter, so I'm not sure why you would think that the story is relevant to this thread.

(Unless you are implying that MAGA causes Trump's own supporters to do unreasonable things?)
I can admit this door swings both ways.

Can someone take a moment to explain what happened?
Hoyt Hutchinson, a trump supporter, stabbed and tore about an 8' gash in the baby trump balloon that was on display in protest in Alabama during the LSU-Alabama game.  Prior to committing the the act, he posted on Facebook and Twitter (video) that he was going to "make a scene" at the protests.  He also started a GoFundMe page in anticipation of the arrest and legal fees that would come from it.  Police charged Hunt with a felony criminal act of violence. GoFundMe said no, not why we're here.    

Hoyt Hutchinson, a trump supporter, stabbed and tore about an 8' gash in the baby trump balloon that was on display in protest in Alabama during the LSU-Alabama game.  Prior to committing the the act, he posted on Facebook and Twitter (video) that he was going to "make a scene" at the protests.  He also started a GoFundMe page in anticipation of the arrest and legal fees that would come from it.  Police charged Hunt with a felony criminal act of violence. GoFundMe said no, not why we're here.    
can't believe that plan didn't work.

Wow, amazing people encourage this crazed behavior. Imagine if some did that to an Obama balloon? 
I'd absolutely take them stabbing a balloon over creating caricatures/dolls/likenesses  with nooses around their necks and/or hung from crosses or memes like "hang in there Obama" with a noose.  

I actually am surprised at the "shock and awe" on display.  This was clearly a sign of restraint and a step up for Trump supporters it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd absolutely take them stabbing a balloon over creating caricatures/dolls/likenesses  with nooses around their necks and/or hung from crosses or memes like "hang in there Obama" with a noose.  

I actually am surprised at the "shock and awe" on display.  This was clearly a sign of restraint and a step up for Trump supporters it seems.
57 states, tan suite, fist bump, hip hop bbq, and the first lady trying to grow veggies at the white house.   He deserved it!

Wait, people can still be fired for doing something that is technically legal even though it's an obvious violation of the public trust? Who knew!

I believe this is an example of low effort posting. Could be wrong , just a hunch
Low effort posting? What does that mean?
I'm not sure but I think HT is subtly commenting on how easy it is to criticize Trump's many faults.

"low effort" is just another way of saying "effortless", right?

You know, it's kind of like calling someone "infamous" when you really mean that he's "more than famous".

I'm not sure but I think HT is subtly commenting on how easy it is to criticize Trump's many faults.

You know, it's kind of like calling someone "infamous" when you really mean that he's "more than famous".
Seriously,  after reading his tweets, the posts in here practically write themselves

Yes, I see infamous (which means notoriety) misused in that sense all the time.

AAABatteries said:
I put a lot of effort in to my posts.  
Do a lot of "low effort" posts equal one great big effort?  Asking for a friend.   :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Actor George Lopez on Iran's 80m bounty to assassinate Trump.

“[Iranian] authorities have put a bounty on American President Donald Trump’s head during the televised funeral of General [Qasem Soleimani] after he was assassinated last week,” said Chicano Worldstar to Instagram. “What are your thoughts?”

“We’ll do it for half,” replied Lopez from his official Instagram account. Pic

Yep, and per our media, statements like this embolden ones already thinking it. 
A Latino comedian making a joke about Mexicans willing do it for half price will embolden people? I can't stop laughing over that.   :lol:

And I am old enough to remember non-comedian Ted Nugent saying "Obama can suck on my machine gun" and later being welcomed to the White House by Trump. 

A Latino comedian making a joke about Mexicans willing do it for half price will embolden people? I can't stop laughing over that.   :lol:

And I am old enough to remember non-comedian Ted Nugent saying "Obama can suck on my machine gun" and later being welcomed to the White House by Trump. 
And Nugent is revered by the right.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/jail-sentence-for-spitting-on-maga-man-830625

Trump Supporter

Floridian sentenced to 90 days in county lockup for MAGA battery

JANUARY 9--The man arrested for spitting on a fellow restaurant patron who was wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat today was sentenced to 90 days in jail by a Florida judge who also ordered the Donald Trump detractor to serve 12 months probation upon his release from custody, records show.

Matthias Ajple, a 43-year-old engineer, was taken into custody following his sentencingthis morning for battery. Ajple, who pleaded no contest to the misdemeanor count, was also directed to pay about $700 in fines and court costs.

Additionally, a judge ordered Ajple to have no contact with Robert Youngblood, the 67-year-old Trump supporter who Ajple spit on in late-October at the Hurricane Grill & Wings restaurant in Vero Beach. Ajple must also pay Youngblood $155 in restitution.

According to an arrest affidavit, Ajple initially approached Youngblood while the Trump fan was seated at the bar with two friends. “You should go back to Russia you ####### communist,” Ajple told Youngblood before he slapped the brim of Youngblood’s red MAGA hat.

Ajple, who was at the eatery with his wife, later “spit on Youngblood and then left the scene,” cops charged. Youngblood wrote down the license plate of the car his assailant drove away in and provided it to police.

Ajple is a registered Democrat, while Youngblood is a registered Republican, according to Florida state voter records.

When questioned by police, Ajple claimedthat, “I was just trying to protect you guys because I support law enforcement. Trump supporters are communist and racist.” He added, “I don’t even care that I’m going to jail, this is actually exciting. Plus, I have more time on this earth than he does anyway, he probably feels so good about himself.”

Ajple’s sentencing does not end his legal entanglements over the spitting incident. In mid-November, Youngblood filed a civil suit against Ajple and his wife that accuses the couple of assault, battery, and conspiracy and seeks in excess of $15,000 in damages. Youngblood’s complaint includes still images from the restaurant’s security camera that show Ajple striking Youngblood’s MAGA cap and then appearing to spit.

According to the lawsuit, at the time of the October 25 spitting incident, Youngblood “had just undergone cancer surgery and had 17 stitches on his neck.” Youngblood, the complaint alleges, suffered emotional distress “when Ajple spit on and about him including the area of his recent cancer surgery.” (3 pages)

👍

Users who are viewing this thread