What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Get: DJ/Adams Give: Gordon/JJSS? (1 Viewer)

LakeCowboy

Footballguy
Keeper Auction based league.  Salary cap of $200.  DJ and Adams are $10 each, Melvin Gordon is $30 and JJSS is $10.  Which side do you prefer?

$10 David Johnson

$10 Davante Adams

or

$30 Melvin Gordon

$10 Juju Smith Schuster

16 man roster PPR Scoring, Start: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, K, DEF

Current Keepers:

$10 Matt Ryan

$41 Todd Gurley

$10 James Conner

$30 Melvin Gordon

$10 Deandre Hopkins

$10 Odell Beckham JR

$10 Juju Smith Schuster

$10 OJ Howard

$5 Harrison Butker

If you need the cap space then I easily like the DJ/Adams side of things.  I may even like it regardless of the cap savings. 

Are there any keeper restrictions or escalations that need to be factored in moving forward?

I have never done the auction thing, but straight up on the names I would want the DJ / Adams side, PLUS it seems you get cap savings anyway. So it seems to me that I can safely say I would take this deal!

I see this trade as fair, if you really need the cap savings, then I would go DJ / Adams side.

Of all the players in this offer, M Gordon is the biggest wild card because you never know when he is struggling with a nagging injury.  If he is hurt for a long period of time it could really make DJ / Adams a great deal.

I'd take the deal.  Lot more security with DJ and Adams as well.  Not sure how much longer Big Ben will be around.  Will Juju still thrive when Ben is gone?  And Melvin Gordon could be gone from the Chargers if they don't pick up his option.  They seem to really like Justin Jackson.  If he can produce close to Gordon, I could see the Chargers letting him walk.

All in all, I would rather be on the Adams/DJ side.  Cap savings is icing on the cake.

Agree with everyone that has posted so far...  Johnson / Adams for me, as the cap savings is nice also.

Users who are viewing this thread