What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 - How did I do thread (1 Viewer)

from the 9 hole today, I continue to prefer top 5 picks, hard to draft from 9-12

QB:  Aaron Rodgers, Lamar Jackson
RB:  Joe Mixon, Leonard Fournette, Chris Carson, Rashaad Penny, Giovani Bernard
WR:  Davante Adams, Stefon Diggs, Golden Tate, Marvin Jones, Devin Funchess, David Moore, Parris Campbell, Trey Quinn
TE:  Jordan Reed, Noah Fant, T.J. Hockenson
PK:  Giorgio Tavecchio
TD:  Dallas Cowboys

Mine from the weekend:

QB: A Rodgers

RB: Gordon, Montgomery, J White, J Jackson, K Hunt, D Johnson, D Thompson, J Scarlett, D Williams

WR: D Hopkins, A Cooper, B Cooks, A Isabella, M Sanu, T Gabriel

TE: Njoku, Goedert

PK: Tavecchio

DEF: TEN

from the 9 hole today, I continue to prefer top 5 picks, hard to draft from 9-12

QB:  Aaron Rodgers, Lamar Jackson
RB:  Joe Mixon, Leonard Fournette, Chris Carson, Rashaad Penny, Giovani Bernard
WR:  Davante Adams, Stefon Diggs, Golden Tate, Marvin Jones, Devin Funchess, David Moore, Parris Campbell, Trey Quinn
TE:  Jordan Reed, Noah Fant, T.J. Hockenson
PK:  Giorgio Tavecchio
TD:  Dallas Cowboys
Yup.  I actually think 7, 8, 9 is the toughest.  Solid draft if you're second flex and TE work out.

Just finished this one from the 1 hole.  

QB: Winston (13), Cousins (18)

RB: Barkley (1), Drake (4), D Henderson (6), Coleman (7), Breida (15), Snell (16)

WR: Evans (2), Samuel (8), Tate (9), J Washington (10), Metcalf (11), Funchess (12), Isabella (14)

TE: Kittle (3), Henry (5),  Ian Thomas (17)

K: Maher (20)

Def: Clev (19)

Let’s hear some thoughts.  Was not expecting to see Kittle at the 2/3 turn.  Same with Drake/Henderson.   Just took what was there for me.  Had to slam WR’s hard there in those middle rds.   Pretty pleased overall.  
Love the QB duo bro (see my first team)!

Solid & balanced team.

Love the QB duo bro (see my first team)!

Solid & balanced team.
Don’t love Winston myself but once I missed on all my qb targets,  I just waited it out in this one.  No Fitz this year waiting in the wings so he should keep the job after those 3-4 interception games.   Ha.  Also liked the pairing with Evans.  The big weeks they have should result in W’s for my team. Also as a caveat, their champ rd schedule is pretty soft (Indy,  @Det,  Hou)

The Henry pick could make or break this one.  Taking him over the Golladay/Moore/Woods types was the riskier play for sure. I’ll sign for 70-800-8

Da Gildz said:
Don’t love Winston myself but once I missed on all my qb targets,  I just waited it out in this one.  No Fitz this year waiting in the wings so he should keep the job after those 3-4 interception games.   Ha.  Also liked the pairing with Evans.  The big weeks they have should result in W’s for my team. Also as a caveat, their champ rd schedule is pretty soft (Indy,  @Det,  Hou)

The Henry pick could make or break this one.  Taking him over the Golladay/Moore/Woods types was the riskier play for sure. I’ll sign for 70-800-8
I just think the amount of passing they're gonna do will overshadow his interceptions.  In for a massive year.  We will see about Henry.  I for one am not big on the early dual-TE strategy.  Zero room for error in those first five picks, and that adds too much risk for me.  GL.

Wow...just put together another championship squad from the 7 hole.

QB: Trubisky, Allen

RB: Kerryon, Cohen, Penny, Breida, Darwin Thompson, Bruce Anderson

WR: Tyreek, JuJu, DJ Moore, Pettis, Curtis Samuel, DK Metcalf, Isabella, Zay Jones

TE: Andrews, Fant

K: Gano

D: Cowboys

WR: Tyreek, JuJu, DJ Moore, Pettis, Curtis Samuel, DK Metcalf, Isabella, Zay Jones

😧 Cowboys
That's a negative ghost rider.  GL.

😧 Cowboys
Tyreek at 7 overall?   🙈

😧 Cowboys
That is one horrible team. RBs are awful, QBs awful, receivers pretty good  but you need alot more than that.

D: Cowboys
HORRIBLE

This has to be a joke because no one can draft this poorly!!!!

Coots said:
HORRIBLE

This has to be a joke because no one can draft this poorly!!!!
Legitimately got every person pre-draft I wanted in the first 6 rounds from the 7 spot and I would say 90% of my targeted players. I get that it makes people uncomfortable because they want to draft Aaron Rodgers, Jordan Reed, Fornette, Greg Olson because of the name and their magazine tells them too. In reality they are overpaying for the name and past performances that will never be matched. So you can be excited to take Sammy Watkins in the 7th....I'll grab Pettis and laugh to the bank bro. 

✌️ <--- gonna be seeing a lot of that this year from my team. 

You got your players.  Nice.  The problem is at least from my perspective,  a lot of other teams in this tournament got your guys too but they have better players around them.   When over 1/2 your buyin goes to the champ rds pool,  you have to consider that in my eyes.   Otherwise you’re better off just entering satellite leagues.   You basically conceded the entire tourney with that 1st pick.  Think about it, teams have Hill and McCaffrey in the same spots you took Hill and Tarik Cohen. It’s a #’s game man and you don’t have it.  If this team luckily finds its way into the playoffs and then luckily finds its way into a league title , congrats.  You have no chance at the big $ tho.  

Just my $.02

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw the board.  

This draft did in fact happen.  
For the record can you please comment on what you don’t like. I would like to revisit later and check as the draft season progresses to make sure you don’t flip flop. I welcome comments from all. 

Just saw the board.  

This draft did in fact happen.  
I was the 6 spot drafter in this one.  My first draft of the season, and I realize I have not been paying very close attention to things this year.  Wanted to see what would happen if I took Kelce in the first.  Well, I got my answer.

For the record can you please comment on what you don’t like. I would like to revisit later and check as the draft season progresses to make sure you don’t flip flop. I welcome comments from all. 
First I’m not a fan of the WR/WR start this year.  Maybe in years past, not this year.  Mainly because I’m not that high on those rbs in 3/4.  Even in the back end of the 1st, teams feel like they need to zig and take 2 WR’s.  Meh.  I still prefer grabbing a Cook/Conner type and lock down that stud rb.  Personally I’d have taken Bell there at 7.  He’s getting 350+ touches this year.  I’d be perfectly content with Bell as my lead back.  Guy in this one got him at 2.1.  Just silly.  

So u pass on stud rb’s not once but twice.  You had opportunity to grab 1 in the 2nd but passed for JuJu.  Which btw, Hill would have been there for u in the 2nd judging by the fact JuJu was still on the board.  But to make it even worse, stud WR’s ended up falling to u in the 3rd.  Yes u didn’t know that at the time but you handcuffed yourself going 2 WR’s where u couldn’t even take advantage of that.  

Plus taking Hill at 7 overall I just wouldn’t ever do knowing how many teams got him 5-6 rds later.  And passing on Engram at 5.7 for Tarik Cohen was also pretty gross. Oh and also passing on Matt Ryan when you had nothing at QB, not once but twice for Matt Breida (egregious reach) and Noah Fant.  Really?  

Just a bad draft man.  Some teams are better left unposted.

GL

First I’m not a fan of the WR/WR start this year.  Maybe in years past, not this year.  Mainly because I’m not that high on those rbs in 3/4.  Even in the back end of the 1st, teams feel like they need to zig and take 2 WR’s.  Meh.  I still prefer grabbing a Cook/Conner type and lock down that stud rb.  Personally I’d have taken Bell there at 7.  He’s getting 350+ touches this year.  I’d be perfectly content with Bell as my lead back.  Guy in this one got him at 2.1.  Just silly.  

So u pass on stud rb’s not once but twice.  You had opportunity to grab 1 in the 2nd but passed for JuJu.  Which btw, Hill would have been there for u in the 2nd judging by the fact JuJu was still on the board.  But to make it even worse, stud WR’s ended up falling to u in the 3rd.  Yes u didn’t know that at the time but you handcuffed yourself going 2 WR’s where u couldn’t even take advantage of that.  

Plus taking Hill at 7 overall I just wouldn’t ever do knowing how many teams got him 5-6 rds later.  And passing on Engram at 5.7 for Tarik Cohen was also pretty gross. Oh and also passing on Matt Ryan when you had nothing at QB, not once but twice for Matt Breida (egregious reach) and Noah Fant.  Really?  

Just a bad draft man.  Some teams are better left unposted.

GL
Saved 

We do this every preseason Scientist.  You boast about your teams that look bad , perform bad and then we never hear from u again the rest of the season.  Rinse.  Repeat.  

Will you at least show your face this time around?  Or will we have to wait until July, 2020? 

There are lots of issues with how this team was drafted. 

First, it is just poorly constructed and it therefore has a very low floor with limited upside.  Bad spot to be in.  Both of your RBs are middling RB2s at best, then you have Penny who is in at best a timeshare, then Breida who is best case scenario sharing the field with McKinnon and Coleman.  Then two back of the bench rookies.  Not bad to take those rooks late in the draft, but they are high risk and your team cannot be reliant on them.  Your core stable of RBs needs to be way stronger.  WRs are OK.  There will be lost of teams that will go WR/WR and wind up with a better WR core than yours IMO, but I say you are average/above average there vis-a-vis teams pursuing the WR/WR strategy.  Your QBs are unproven.  Both will probably be QB2s with low-end QB1 upside from rushing yards.  So many great options in rounds 10 - 15; if you like these guys, you should have paired ONE of them with a more proven option.  Your TEs suck.  Ergo, notwithstanding your QBs, your flexes will be average/below average.

Second, ADP is key.  While I think it *is BEST* to grab a stud RB (or two) in the first two rounds, contrary to Da Gildz, I think going WR/WR *CAN BE* a winning strategy if you get the right guys later.  But you can't succeed with WR/WR if you miss on value everywhere else, which you did.  Every single one of your players in the first 5 rounds was drafted before ADP.  You got JuJu right on his ADP and that was it.  One or two contrarian mid-round picks can win your league, but when your consistently below ADP, especially early, it means you're drafting poorly and you need to revisit your strategy and targets (i.e. maybe pay attention to what some of the people in here are saying).  The market isn't that stupid on every single player. 

Finally, you cannot win in any high stakes fantasy competition if you don't do really well in those first 4 - 5 rounds.  They are absolutely key and you have to hit on your studs.  Go look at the winning teams of yore.  Your first 4 - 5 rounds are below average, as everyone here is telling you.  So you have to have a bunch of crazy stuff happen to contend in league play; like and injury to Carson or Thompson finding some bizarro path being the lead back in KC.  Not saying it cannot happen, just that it is really unlikely.

Good luck dude.

Da Gildz said:

-I don't even have Bell on my board this year. 27 years old, didn't play all last year, got paid and is now on a bad team with a crazy HC. No thanks. Thats silly. 

-I got two of the top 5 WR's on my board. Why force a non-stud RB and pass up the value of stud WRs when you can get your RBs later you like. The WR's in the 3rd round are not studs fwiw.

Plus taking Hill at 7 overall I just wouldn’t ever do knowing how many teams got him 5-6 rds later.  

-That makes no sense as you can't worry about other drafts you can't see. There are millions of player combos, injuries, player pickups. To not draft a guy you have rated high because other people in other drafts picked him late is out thinking yourself. You have to get there before you can even worry about it.

And passing on Engram at 5.7 for Tarik Cohen was also pretty gross. Oh and also passing on Matt Ryan when you had nothing at QB, not once but twice for Matt Breida (egregious reach) and Noah Fant.  Really?  

-Don't like Engram as I can find TE value late that will outscore him this year. I was top 50 a few years back with waiver wire Qbs. 
I set my own rankings and while I use ADP as a guidline I don't get carried away with it like you clearly do. What good is Bell in the first for example if he ends up a mid to low range RB2? You don't pick your guys, you go by ADP. Id imagine you either miss out on a lot when you are afraid to reach half a round to secure a guy. At the end of the day the draft is only 1/3rd the story. Injuries and waiver wire pickups play a much larger role than the draft so why not draft your guys? I don't expect to change your ADP following ways but if you don't like players don't draft them even if ADP says you should. 

Just some friendly advice. 

Q

I set my own rankings and while I use ADP as a guidline I don't get carried away with it like you clearly do. What good is Bell in the first for example if he ends up a mid to low range RB2? You don't pick your guys, you go by ADP. Id imagine you either miss out on a lot when you are afraid to reach half a round to secure a guy. At the end of the day the draft is only 1/3rd the story. Injuries and waiver wire pickups play a much larger role than the draft so why not draft your guys? I don't expect to change your ADP following ways but if you don't like players don't draft them even if ADP says you should. 

Just some friendly advice. 
If you’re trying to justify this draft as a good draft , you’re either dilusional or a bad player.   Or both.  I’m leaning towards the latter.  

Good luck Scientist.  Just don’t go m.i.a on us after this one. 

Btw Bell mid-low range RB2?  Which means he’s RB19 or worse in your eyes.  I’ll bet whatever amt of $ you want that he’s better then that.  Much better actually.  Assuming he plays a full season.  Let me know if you wanna put your $ where your mouth is.  I’ll be waiting...

Btw Bell mid-low range RB2?  Which means he’s RB19 or worse in your eyes.  I’ll bet whatever amt of $ you want that he’s better then that.  Much better actually.  Assuming he plays a full season.  Let me know if you wanna put your $ where your mouth is.  I’ll be waiting...
I got one better. Start drafting him and posting your teams with him. If you have 1.6 or later have him on it. Doubt you back it up because it will cost you $350 if you have him on your team this year.  I’ll be waiting....

Yea so I can’t control my draft pick slots.  Had 3 drafts so far ,  1, 2 and 5.  He’s my #6 behind the other backs.   Likely drafting 3 more so we’ll see if I can get him.   Drafted an NFFC team last night from the 12 hole.  Was praying he fell but not even close.  He went pick 7.  👈

And since when is 27 old for rb’s?  Coming off a year w/o taking any hits to boot ?  Dam Scientist you’re pushing retirement on these guys way too soon.  

And since when is 27 old for rb’s?  Coming off a year w/o taking any hits to boot ?  Dam Scientist you’re pushing retirement on these guys way too soon.  
It’s a young mans game. I guess I feel he was good because of the team/scheme and will struggle a bit with the new team/scheme. We will have to see I guess.

Draft this evening in the 8th.  Not sure how I feel about it. 

Big flaws: i) I have to grab 'cuffs which prevents me from getting the QB I want.  And Winston went in the 10th, which is nuts, and Cousins was snagged from me in the 17th.  I love that tandem.  Ugh. ii) Bell.  It was a weird draft where WRs I would have taken were gone by the 8th first round pick and I had Kelce, Jones or Bell to choose from.  Got the former two in several drafts, so I went with Bell.  Worried about that.  We will see.

Things I like are ironic.  Bell and Melvin could be a great pair.  Solid WR core with WR1 upside and i think good upside on later picks.

QB: Newton

RB: Bell, Gordon, Michel, Harris, Jackson, CJ Anderson, Ollison, B Anderson, Weber

WR: Cooper, Cooks, Kirk, Sanders, Funchess, Isabella

DEF: NO

It’s a young mans game. I guess I feel he was good because of the team/scheme and will struggle a bit with the new team/scheme. We will have to see I guess.
If he’s the same guy still, he’s a bargain in the 1st rd.  350+ touches imo.   Guess we’ll see.  

Big flaws: i) I have to grab 'cuffs which prevents me from getting the QB I want.  And Winston went in the 10th, which is nuts, and Cousins was snagged from me in the 17th.  I love that tandem.  Ugh. ii) Bell.  It was a weird draft where WRs I would have taken were gone by the 8th first round pick and I had Kelce, Jones or Bell to choose from.  Got the former two in several drafts, so I went with Bell.  Worried about that.  We will see.

Things I like are ironic.  Bell and Melvin could be a great pair.  Solid WR core with WR1 upside and i think good upside on later picks.

RB: Bell, Gordon, Michel, Harris, Jackson, CJ Anderson, Ollison, B Anderson, Weber

I like it.  Protected yourself with the Harris and Jackson picks.   I’m still conflicted with Gordon.  Reports are he’s nowhere close to coming back and it will likely last into season. If u get him for 6-7 games probably not worth a 2nd rd price.  Then again, if it’s 10+ games it’s well worth it.  He comes back before season, you have a huge team here.  Jackson did look decent last year. Could be a serviceable option if need be. WR core solid enough.   A lot of people are high on Kirk.  Not sure I see it.  Looks like a possession guy who’s still likely going to be the 3rd option in the passing game.   Don’t see much difference between him and Golden Tate 3 rds later.  But as a WR3 he’s fine.   Think this team has a lot of potential.  Really rests on Gordon and what happens there in terms of the ceiling.  GL

Donated $350 here. Bell is a low end RB2, Gordon won’t play till week 8, Cooper is one of the most inconsistent WRs in fantasy, Cooks is the 3rd best WR on that team, and Njoku is the 4th target maybe? 

GL.... I know you buy 20 teams so one will hit. Not this one.

A lot of people are high on Kirk.  Not sure I see it.  Looks like a possession guy who’s still likely going to be the 3rd option in the passing game.   Don’t see much difference between him and Golden Tate 3 rds later. 
Golden Tate is suspended 4 games and on a putrid team.

I like it.  Protected yourself with the Harris and Jackson picks.   I’m still conflicted with Gordon.  Reports are he’s nowhere close to coming back and it will likely last into season. If u get him for 6-7 games probably not worth a 2nd rd price.  Then again, if it’s 10+ games it’s well worth it.  He comes back before season, you have a huge team here.  Jackson did look decent last year. Could be a serviceable option if need be. WR core solid enough.   A lot of people are high on Kirk.  Not sure I see it.  Looks like a possession guy who’s still likely going to be the 3rd option in the passing game.   Don’t see much difference between him and Golden Tate 3 rds later.  But as a WR3 he’s fine.   Think this team has a lot of potential.  Really rests on Gordon and what happens there in terms of the ceiling.  GL
Thanks for the input.  Generally agree.  Stuff will have to go right for this team.  I personally think Gordon will play, b/c he doesn't have the leverage that Bell did.  He's just not quite in that elite tier, but I think he will get more $$$.  It's hard to tell.  I also think Jackson ultimately becomes the starter if Gordon does not, either via injury or talent.  I can tell you for sure that's where I've seen the smart money placing their bets....  But I am drafting a lot of teams, so I don't mind grabbing Gordon in the mid- to late- 2nd on a few teams.  First time I drafted Kirk.  Could have gotten Boyd or Robinson.  I don't like taking Kirk in the 6th, but the draft was actually pretty tight, unlike some of my other drafts where I got like James White in the 6th (lol).  Even guys like MacDonald and Cook were gone (which is why I ended up with Njoku and Goedert).

I just think drafting in the 7 - 10 slots is really hard this year.  Rather be on either end of the draft, but preferably a top 5 pick, which I think is consistent with years past.  You can draft awesome teams this year with a top 3 pick.  Just the way value appears to be breaking to me.

Donated $350 here. Bell is a low end RB2, Gordon won’t play till week 8, Cooper is one of the most inconsistent WRs in fantasy, Cooks is the 3rd best WR on that team, and Njoku is the 4th target maybe? 

GL.... I know you buy 20 teams so one will hit. Not this one.
Disagree with pretty much everything here.  But TY for the input.

Thanks for the input.  Generally agree.  Stuff will have to go right for this team.  I personally think Gordon will play, b/c he doesn't have the leverage that Bell did.  He's just not quite in that elite tier, but I think he will get more $$$.  It's hard to tell.  I also think Jackson ultimately becomes the starter if Gordon does not, either via injury or talent.  I can tell you for sure that's where I've seen the smart money placing their bets....  But I am drafting a lot of teams, so I don't mind grabbing Gordon in the mid- to late- 2nd on a few teams.  First time I drafted Kirk.  Could have gotten Boyd or Robinson.  I don't like taking Kirk in the 6th, but the draft was actually pretty tight, unlike some of my other drafts where I got like James White in the 6th (lol).  Even guys like MacDonald and Cook were gone (which is why I ended up with Njoku and Goedert).

I just think drafting in the 7 - 10 slots is really hard this year.  Rather be on either end of the draft, but preferably a top 5 pick, which I think is consistent with years past.  You can draft awesome teams this year with a top 3 pick.  Just the way value appears to be breaking to me.
Yea I think it’s way more advantageous drafting in the top 5 this year then years past.  There’s a big drop off in rd 1 and rd 3 top to bottom.  Also round 2 is super close top to bottom so there’s hardly any drop off end of 2nd.  Then rds 4-5  turn WR’s are a lot more appealing then the next tier of guys going 6th+.   Then adding to all of that, if you wanted to go for that 2nd Tier TE, you have an Engram/Henry just waiting for you at the 4/5 elbow.

Just crazy how setup you are this year picking in top 5.  I’ll be stunned if the overall champ didn’t pick in the top 5 when it’s all said and done.  You almost can’t draft a bad team if you tried.  Even Scientist couldn’t f it up.  

Yea I think it’s way more advantageous drafting in the top 5 this year then years past.  There’s a big drop off in rd 1 and rd 3 top to bottom.  Also round 2 is super close top to bottom so there’s hardly any drop off end of 2nd.  Then rds 4-5  turn WR’s are a lot more appealing then the next tier of guys going 6th+.   Then adding to all of that, if you wanted to go for that 2nd Tier TE, you have an Engram/Henry just waiting for you at the 4/5 elbow.

Just crazy how setup you are this year picking in top 5.  I’ll be stunned if the overall champ didn’t pick in the top 5 when it’s all said and done.  You almost can’t draft a bad team if you tried.  Even Scientist couldn’t f it up.  
Haha, agree.  These are my thoughts too.  You also have some good RBs at the 4-5 turn!  The dude in my last draft with the #1 pick had never done a FFPC draft before and thought he was 4th, since that is what the League page reflected.  The guy timed out and auto drafted Saquon as his first pick - dude wound up with a very solid first 5 picks, despite no experience!

Anyhow, yeah I agree with these thoughts.  Teams at the top of the leader board will generally be drafted with a top 5 pick this year.  And I'd be shocked if the overall winner isn't a top 5 pick.  That is the case almost every year, but I think even MORE SO this year.

tonight from 8, Dodd's app says this is my worst one yet but I don't hate it except TE, thoughts??

QB:  Cam Newton, Lamar Jackson
RB:  Dalvin Cook, Marlon Mack, Chris Carson, Latavius Murray, Royce Freeman, Chase Edmonds
WR:  Davante Adams, Tyler Lockett, Brandin Cooks, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, TreQuan Smith, Devin Funchess, David Moore
TE:  Jordan Reed, Tyler Eifert
PK:  Harrison Butker
TD:  Minnesota Vikings, Dallas Cowboys

tonight from 8, Dodd's app says this is my worst one yet but I don't hate it except TE, thoughts??

RB:  Dalvin Cook, Marlon Mack, Chris Carson, Latavius Murray, Royce Freeman, Chase Edmonds
WR:  Davante Adams, Tyler Lockett, Brandin Cooks, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, TreQuan Smith, Devin Funchess, David Moore
Looks pretty dam solid to me.  Really deep at RB/WR.  May have taken a flier on a late rd TE over Moore/2nd def.  As drafted tho, it’s a strong team.  

Hate the TEs, solid at WR, I think the RBs will leave something to be desired come season end and disappoint you.

Pick 9

QB:  Deshaun Watson (7), Jimmy Garoppolo(13)
RB:  Joe Mixon(1), Kenyan Drake (5), Rashaad Penny(6), Damien Harris(12)Darrel Williams(11)
WR:  JuJu Smith-Schuster (2), Stefon Diggs(3), Chris Godwin(4), Michael Gallup(14), TreQuan Smith(15), Albert Wilson(19), Geronimo Allison(10)
TE:  Austin Hooper(8), Dallas Goedert(9)
PK:  Harrison Butker (16), Giorgio  Tavecchio (17)
TD:  Cleveland Browns(18), Green Bay Packers (20)

First draft of the year from the 3 spot:

QB:  Watson, Garrapolo

RB:  Barkley, K. Johnson, Drake, Barber, M. Davis

WR:  K. Allen, Lockett, R. Anderson, J. Brown, Stills, Agholor, Ginn

TE:  Rudolph, Doyle, Waller

PK:  Gano

Def:  Den, Cle

Planned on waiting on QB but Watson was available in the 7th and didn't feel like there were any other values out there at that point.

Like my RB's, believe that I could end up with 2 top 10 RB's and 3 Top 15 RBs

Allen is pretty safe WR1, debated Evans at this spot but ultimately went with Allen.  I'm pretty high on Lockett and think he could end up high end WR2, low end WR1.  Anderson a decent WR3.  Agholor should provide steady points while Brown, Stills and Ginn offer some boom/bust options.

Think TE's are serviceable.  Have Rudolph and DOyle as low end TE1's.  Waller has some upside.  

PK:  A crap shoot, but I have Gano as my #2 PK

Def:  Committee approach.  Think Denver has 4 strong weeks to start season.  Cleveland's S.O.S. works well in my numbers.  

First draft of the year from the 3 spot:

QB:  Watson, Garrapolo

RB:  Barkley, K. Johnson, Drake, Barber, M. Davis

WR:  K. Allen, Lockett, R. Anderson, J. Brown, Stills, Agholor, Ginn

TE:  Rudolph, Doyle, Waller

PK:  Gano

Def:  Den, Cle

Planned on waiting on QB but Watson was available in the 7th and didn't feel like there were any other values out there at that point.

Like my RB's, believe that I could end up with 2 top 10 RB's and 3 Top 15 RBs

Allen is pretty safe WR1, debated Evans at this spot but ultimately went with Allen.  I'm pretty high on Lockett and think he could end up high end WR2, low end WR1.  Anderson a decent WR3.  Agholor should provide steady points while Brown, Stills and Ginn offer some boom/bust options.

Think TE's are serviceable.  Have Rudolph and DOyle as low end TE1's.  Waller has some upside.  

PK:  A crap shoot, but I have Gano as my #2 PK

Def:  Committee approach.  Think Denver has 4 strong weeks to start season.  Cleveland's S.O.S. works well in my numbers.  
It’s ok.  Don’t see anything here that stands out.  Frankly for a Barkley team, it’s kind of on the weaker side.   Don’t see much value anywhere on this roster.  Looks like you whiffed some in those middle rds.  I’m also not on the Tyler Lockett bandwagon.  Don’t see the volume being there.  Also prefer Evans to Allen by a decent margin.  Allen has 1 season with 6+ tds.   His rookie year.  With Henry back, M Will is a red zone beast, I don’t see that changing for Allen this year.  So he needs to get those 150+ targets to return 2nd rd value.  GL

Da Gildz said:
And Mack was RB20.  And?  

Let me guess, you prefer Cohen to Mack this year?   Get the f outta here 😉
I do. Mack is a mid 3rd round pick and Cohen is a mid 5th. I actually project Cohen to outscore Mack this year at a price of 2 rounds later. 

Users who are viewing this thread