What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Charmin Ultra Soft Forever Roll (1 Viewer)

Senor Schmutzig

Footballguy
Outside of the fact that they say it lasts a month (I give it two weeks in my household, tops) I do love me some Charmin Ultra Soft. It's like using little baby bunnies on my tushy....

$30 for three rolls AND a holder? Hmmm....

Charmin Forever Roll

Last edited by a moderator:
This is interesting. Been through every brand the past few months. Although I prefer Cottonelle  I thought Charming Ultra Soft was close but I’m intrigued by the big ### roll

It's a rip off, isn't it? $9.99 for a 185 sq ft roll. If you buy the 12 mega roll pack (I think it's usually $11.99 or $12.99) in the supermarket it's 371 sq ft.

It's a rip off, isn't it? $9.99 for a 185 sq ft roll. If you buy the 12 mega roll pack (I think it's usually $11.99 or $12.99) in the supermarket it's 371 sq ft.
That's the kind of investigative reporting that we need. Well done Nipsey. I'll stick to my Mega Roll. 

As far as i know, i instigated protest history's only Charm-in. A local grocery store owner kicked a bunch of us dirty hippies out of his store for being mangy & ugly, so i gathered some merry pranksters and led them to the paper products aisle, issued each a 4-pack and we squeezed til the cops came. They wouldn't arrest us cuz it was too funny and Mr. Gangi didn't bother us no mo. Hand to God.

Do you realize that toilet paper has not changed in our lifetime? It's just paper on a cardboard roll, that's it. In ten thousand years, it will still be exactly the same - because really, what else can they do? Everything else in the world has changed. But toilet paper is exactly the same, and will be until we're all dead. It's just paper on a roll, that's it. And that's all it will ever be.

Do you realize that toilet paper has not changed in our lifetime? It's just paper on a cardboard roll, that's it. In ten thousand years, it will still be exactly the same - because really, what else can they do? Everything else in the world has changed. But toilet paper is exactly the same, and will be until we're all dead. It's just paper on a roll, that's it. And that's all it will ever be.
What improvements or modifications would you like to see?

There was a couple on shark tank awhile back that had some sort of reusable solution. You can google it if you're curious. 

Any kind of toilet paper cost has gotten incredibly out of hand.  

Let's find the "Big Toilet Paper CEOs" and roll them in an overflowing #### pot.  

I've been a Quilted Northern guy for years but something happened with the last package I bought. Need a replacement.

Turn it the other way on the roller if you have a cat in the household.  That mega roll all rolled out on the floor would be fun to come home to.

Oh, and Angel Soft FTW.  Not sure how people can use anything else.

I bought a 9 pack of Scott's because it was on sale for something like $3.  I have 8.5 rolls left.  Emergency backup only.

I've been a Quilted Northern guy for years but something happened with the last package I bought. Need a replacement.
Big fan of the ridges that Cottenelle has . Soft , great cleaning power, no deterioration in hand , which is huge with the nature of the business 

Can I get some opinions on wet wipes? I've honestly never tried them but always been curious. They worth it?
Wirecutter touched on them in their toilet paper shootout 

Don’t buy wipes, unless you’re willing to put your used wipes in your bathroom trash can, or maintain a separate can for them.

Don’t buy wipes, unless you’re willing to put your used wipes in your bathroom trash can, or maintain a separate can for them. Flushing them down your toilet is passing along a huge problem to your sewer system, as evidenced by sewer crises in New York City, London, and recurring problems in Miami, Louisiana, Ottawa, and almost any other city where someone interviews a local sewer systems manager. Unless you’re willing to spare the effort, and you’ve made peace with using twice as much paper and binding products, wipes probably aren’t worth it for your bathroom.

Wirecutter touched on them in their toilet paper shootout 

Don’t buy wipes, unless you’re willing to put your used wipes in your bathroom trash can, or maintain a separate can for them.

Don’t buy wipes, unless you’re willing to put your used wipes in your bathroom trash can, or maintain a separate can for them. Flushing them down your toilet is passing along a huge problem to your sewer system, as evidenced by sewer crises in New York City, London, and recurring problems in Miami, Louisiana, Ottawa, and almost any other city where someone interviews a local sewer systems manager. Unless you’re willing to spare the effort, and you’ve made peace with using twice as much paper and binding products, wipes probably aren’t worth it for your bathroom.
One of my hospitals that I call on just had a $1.1 million bill to remove sanitary wipes from their sewage system.  It actually affected their capital budget for the next two years #######it.

eta - Infection control thought putting these in the bathrooms would be a smart idea for the staff.

Can I get some opinions on wet wipes? I've honestly never tried them but always been curious. They worth it?
Not a fan of wet wipes.   I prefer to make a few folds of quality #### paper with a bit of water from the sink.  After doing this over time, I feel like dry tp doesn't do a sufficient enough job.   

Users who are viewing this thread