What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keep one - Chubb or williams (10th) or Mahomes (12th) (1 Viewer)

mozzy84

Footballguy
10 team PPR - can only keep one player - Pretty normal positions and scoring for the most part, 1qb/2rb/2wr/1flx/1te

Chubb would cost me my 10th round pick

Mahomes would cost me my 12th round pick

(honorable mention would be Damien Williams for a 10th also, his ADP is almost the same as chubb)

Each year that slot moves down 2 rounds (Mahomes 10th next year if I wanted him again), you can do that for 3 years before you have to move on from them.

I was leaning towards keeping the qb being he averaged almost 5 points more than anyone else but it doesn't really feel right keeping a guy with a higher ADP than others.....

Thanks and will answer yours

Chubb is the easy choice.  There is no reason to keep a QB in a 10 team league with only 1 keeper.  You will be able to get a quality QB late in the draft but no way you can get a Chubb quality RB later.    No brainer to keep Chubb.

I'd be all over Damien.  He is a PPR monster. Cleveland added more mouths to feed with OBJ and has Kareem Hunt in the wings for competition down the road. No way do you keep a QB in a 10 team league.

I'd be all over Damien.  He is a PPR monster. Cleveland added more mouths to feed with OBJ and has Kareem Hunt in the wings for competition down the road. No way do you keep a QB in a 10 team league.
I don't have any confidence that Williams keeps the job the entire year.  He is JAG in a great system.  IF he keeps the job then he is fine but I don't see that happening.  I could be way off but I don't want that risk.

Chubb is an elite talent.  I don't see his touches going down and with the added "mouths to feed" it should only help the Browns increase their scoring opportunities which in turn increases Chubb's numbers. 

I go with the talent here and Chubb if a far superior talent to Williams. 

Users who are viewing this thread