What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Complex Question(s) - WDIS / Who do I drop / Am I overthinking? (1 Viewer)

Long Ball Larry

Footballguy
Ok, so standard 10-teamer, start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex.

For today:

RB1 - Kamara (1)

RB2 - Montgomery (1)

WR1 - Allen (1)

WR2 - Juju (1)

TE - Eifert (1)

Flex - Mack (SNF)

Other flex or WR options: Curtis Samuel, Chark, Breida (MNF), Chris Thompson, Gallup

Main issues:

Juju questionable with toe (also not been great with Rudolph), Mack questionable with ankle for 2nd week in a row (also possible negative game script)

Current Plan:

At Flex - Wait and see if Mack can go.  If not, stick in Breida.

At WR2 - Stick with Juju despite the negative indications and just trust the talent.

Alternative Thoughts:

Stick with Juju and take out Mack regardless.  Put in Chark, Samuel, Thompson or Breida at Flex (not ready to trust Gallup, I don't think).

Stick with Mack plan and take out Juju regardless.  Put in Chark, Samuel or possible Keke Coutee from waivers.

Take out both Juju and Mack regardless.  Put in 2 of Chark, Samuel, Thompson, Breida or Coutee.

Picking up Coutee would presumably mean dropping Hockenson from my bench.  I feel ok about that honestly, especially since he's on a bye and after the injury (and lackluster stats), I think there is a pretty good chance that I could get him back.  I was kind of prepared to be surfing the TE market the rest of the season anyway after his injury, though now things are looking up.

I really like Coutee this week because the Houston O Line has been week and they can't get their deep passing game going.  Some underneath stuff seems to be just what the doctor ordered to lubricate the offense (courtesy of Jake Ciely).

Bottom Line:

I guess this basically comes down to a pick 2 out of: Juju, Mack, Chark, Samuel, Thompson, Breida and Coutee.  Just feels more complicated due to injuries to the top options, schedules, and add/drop issues.

Users who are viewing this thread