What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Advice for Best Lineup Week 7 (1 Viewer)

gt8262

Footballguy
It's a PPR league. Next win is pretty critical for me to keep up a playoff shot since everyone in my conference is tied.

Currently Planned to Start:

QB - Kyler Murray @ Giants

RB - Ezekiel Elliot @ Philly

RB - Le'Veon Bell @ New England

WR - T.Y. Hilton @ Houston

WR - Deandre Hopkins @ Colts

TE - Zach Ertz @ Dallas

FLEX - Alshon Jeffrey @ Dallas

D - Titans Defense @ Chargers

K - Justin Tucker @ Seattle

Currently on Bench:

Keenan Allen @ Titans

Tom Brady @ Jets

Frank Gore @ Miami

Sony Michel @ Jets

Karreem Hunt (Suspended)

Marvin Jones Jr. @ Vikings

Ravends Defense @ Seattle (Trying to Drop for Robby Anderson)

Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Doubt your trade for Anderson goes through so I would start the Ravens...After week 8 drop the Titans, silly to have 2 defenses.

Doubt your trade for Anderson goes through so I would start the Ravens...After week 8 drop the Titans, silly to have 2 defenses.
Should I Flex Alshon or Keenan Allen? Part of me hates benching Keenan Allen but he's been in a real slump and the Titans have a solid secondary.

I'm flexing Frank Gore vs Miami.  If my grandmother was playing the Dolphins next week, I'd start her.  They're a terrible football team, and I want pieces of whoever is playing them.  Bills should put up 20+, whicih could mean a few short TD's.  Also they'll be running late, which should mean plenty of carries for Gore.  Even if Signletary is back, he hasn't had a huge workload in any of his healthy games--I doubt he comes in and gets 15 touches this week.

Please see mine:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/781173-redraft-trade-for-mixon/

gt8262 said:
Should I Flex Alshon or Keenan Allen? Part of me hates benching Keenan Allen but he's been in a real slump and the Titans have a solid secondary.
Allen, simply because if he does go off you'll regret not having him in the line up. More upside than Alshon.

Users who are viewing this thread