What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Advice Dynasty League Robbie Anderson for Drake (1 Viewer)

HelpPlease!

Footballguy
I am in a dynasty league where we keep 12 players every year.  I've been offered Drake for Robbie Anderson.  I'm really on the fence about it.  Anderson gives me a nice weekly fill in for the bye weeks.  My bigger issue is can Drake turn in to a longer term keeper at RB especially if he gets traded.  My RB situation currently (Bell, Carson, Ingram, Howard).  Ingram is not getting any younger (but performing fantastic) and who knows about Howard going forward, his situation has to be just right.  My WR situation currently (Julio Jones, T. Hill, Sutton, McLaurin, Anderson, Boyd).  Would you make the trade for the future of the team or offer Boyd instead or stay with current lineup?  Thank you for any input!!

Anderson for me by quite a bit. I don't think much of Drake's long term potential. I don't see him getting traded and if he hit free agency today I don't see any team lining up to make him their bell cow. At best, he'd join a new team in a RBBC and at worst would be a depth guy. Anderson on the other hand is the Jets current WR1 who has been held down by Darnold being out. Now that Darnold is back I'd expect Anderson's numbers to improve. No issue with trading Anderson for a RB, just that someone like Drake doesn't do anything for me.

I'd stay with the current lineup but be willing to move Anderson or Boyd for a better quality RB.

I don't think Drake has much value moving forward.  I don't see him ever having a feature role and he is just bench fodder.  I would keep Anderson.

Users who are viewing this thread