What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Large PPR Trade (1 Viewer)

JonnyVerco

Footballguy
I'm in a 12-team, 1pt PPR, redraft league and I just got offered a trade by someone who's trying to get back a keeper for next year. We start:

1 QB
1 RB
1 WR
1 TE
3 RB/WR/TE

I GET:
McLaurin
K. Walker III
Hurts
Kelce
DJ Moore

I GIVE:
Stroud
J. Chase
L. Fournette
Dionte Johnson

Clearly he's trying to target Chase as his keeper next year. Am I insane to try to counter offer this deal or should I take it and run? Here's my thinking: I already have Sam Laporta as my tight end and I feel like, at the end of the season, Hurts and Stroud will be very close to finishing with equal points. DJ Moore, Walker, and McLaurin don't feel like huge upgrades on players that I also have on my team like T Dell, Lockett, Olave, Mostert, and Breece Hall, especially since it feels like Moore and McLaurin are trending down and Dell and Lockett are trending up.

Thoughts? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On the face of it, I am not sure why you make this deal. I would turn it down without more information.

I would need to understand the keeper aspect and your full roster to see current vs potential starting lineups.

Users who are viewing this thread